+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E Bay feedback

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    HI Mick, a Chinese E Bayer, I brought a set of Guitar radius's Luthier tools. Negitive feeedback a lot saying goods not arrived and very poor comunication.
    You’ve broken every rule in the Ebay buyers book.

1/ You didn’t check his feedback

2/ You bought from someone in China

3/ You didn’t email asking questions before purchasing.

In short Lloyd......you need your head testing!

I agree with Stripes....this bloke is a terrible operator.

I’d accept his refund but don’t change feedback before getting it.

Once received leave the negative in place and give the £6 to a charity.

This seller is a charlatan.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    ...........What would you do ?
    I'd take the money and fk him off Lloyd. Your review was an accurate reflection of the service you received. If he's had over a thousand customers he's had over a thousand opportunities to sort his logistics. Although a different seller I had a bad experience when I bought an academic book from Amazon. It was second hand so I wasn't expecting a pristine arrival. In fact it was described as less than perfect but in very good condition.

This was absolute b@ll@cks as the book had more highlights through it than a wench from a 1980s night club. I left a negative review, sent the book back and received a full refund. Amazon 'encouraged' me to edit the review via email as I was apparently open to legal action from the supplier.

I told them to fk off as the book was in an absolutely disgraceful condition and I had photographic evidence of all the offending passages to back up my claims. In this case it was almost half of the book. Never heard from them again. As an aside I often review products and services online and I am wholesome in my praise where warranted. I can say in all honesty that I have never left a negative review for the sake of argument or perceived grudge for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    I'd take the money and fk him off Lloyd. Your review was an accurate reflection of the service you received. If he's had over a thousand customers he's had over a thousand opportunities to sort his logistics. Although a different seller I had a bad experience when I bought an academic book from Amazon. It was second hand so I wasn't expecting a pristine arrival. In fact it was described as less than perfect but in very good condition.

This was absolute b@ll@cks as the book had more highlights through it than a wench from a 1980s night club. I left a negative review, sent the book back and received a full refund. Amazon 'encouraged' me to edit the review via email as I was apparently open to legal action from the supplier.

I told them to fk off as the book was in an absolutely disgraceful condition and I had photographic evidence of all the offending passages to back up my claims. In this case it was almost half of the book. Never heard from them again. As an aside I often review products and services online and I am wholesome in my praise where warranted. I can say in all honesty that I have never left a negative review for the sake of argument or perceived grudge for a laugh.
    🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Excellent reviewer.

Will use again!

He must be a Remainer or a member of the EU if he's asking you to change your decision because its not the right one.

Do any of these chinese ever have their own stock? Most of em are drop shippers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)