+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E Bay feedback

E Bay feedback

I ordered and paid with next click like i always do on September 1st.
    Goods arrived today, left my ist ever bad feedback and later had message to ask me change the feedback and he would refund me in full.
    It's only £6 but i'm sticking with my bad feedback. What would you do ?

I'd give them a break......but only one!!

Hi, he has 274 negative feedbacks, i didn't look when I ordered.

I’ve been a big operator on eBay since 2004 Lloyd and very occasionally I get a negative feedback,on average a couple a year from thousands of sales.

Sometimes they are unfair,some people are impossible to please so we have to accept that a 99.9% feedback rating after 15 years Trading is about as good as it gets given the number of sales we make.

Given that you could’ve complained to eBay and got a full refund a few weeks ago I’m sort of torn on this one.

If it was a U.K. based seller then he’s taking the p I s s with a six week delivery time?

I wouldn’t remove your feedback until the money is back in your PayPal account......if he does refund you I’d remove the feedback especially if he’s got a good feedback rating as this might just be a blip.

What’s his rating and what does he sell?

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Hi, he has 274 negative feedbacks, i didn't look when I ordered.
    OK.........out of how many?

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    OK.........out of how many?
    Around a thousand

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’ve been a big operator on eBay since 2004 Lloyd and very occasionally I get a negative feedback,on average a couple a year from thousands of sales.

Sometimes they are unfair,some people are impossible to please so we have to accept that a 99.9% feedback rating after 15 years Trading is about as good as it gets given the number of sales we make.

Given that you could’ve complained to eBay and got a full refund a few weeks ago I’m sort of torn on this one.

If it was a U.K. based seller then he’s taking the p I s s with a six week delivery time?

I wouldn’t remove your feedback until the money is back in your PayPal account......if he does refund you I’d remove the feedback especially if he’s got a good feedback rating as this might just be a blip.

What’s his rating and what does he sell?
    HI Mick, a Chinese E Bayer, I brought a set of Guitar radius's Luthier tools. Negitive feeedback a lot saying goods not arrived and very poor comunication.

I ordered and paid with next click like i always do on September 1st.
    Goods arrived today, left my ist ever bad feedback and later had message to ask me change the feedback and he would refund me in full.
    It's only £6 but i'm sticking with my bad feedback. What would you do ?

If he’s refunding you in full and there’s an apology then you should change the feedback!

I would never leave bad feedback for an individual or sole trader as it’s their livelihood. Might be different if it’s Amazon themselves!

I have seen fantastic restaurants go bust because ****s leave bad reviews solely because they had a grudge or could not get something for free!

A refund and an apology means everything so should be accepted! Not everyone is perfect especially when carriers are crap!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    If he’s refunding you in full and there’s an apology then you should change the feedback!

I would never leave bad feedback for an individual or sole trader as it’s their livelihood. Might be different if it’s Amazon themselves!

I have seen fantastic restaurants go bust because ****s leave bad reviews solely because they had a grudge or could not get something for free!

A refund and an apology means everything so should be accepted! Not everyone is perfect especially when carriers are crap!!!!
    Hi, how do you change the feedback, haven't got a clue.

Around a thousand
    If you’re saying he’s got approximately 25% bad reviews then he’s obviously providing cr*p service or product. If it was a handful of reviews then fair enough and give him a second chance but if he’s got a thousand reviews then no. He’s had more than enough time to listen to customer feedback and clearly hasn’t bothered rectifying anything. There are no doubt serial complainers in this world but with 270+ negatives they can’t all be wrong.

If your best friend asked you should I buy of this seller what would you say? Tell the truth and spare others the misery.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)