+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grant Ward

Grant Ward

I hope he decides that he’d like to sign, turns up and we tell him to feck off.

Grass ain’t always greener after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I hope he decides that he’d like to sign, turns up and we tell him to feck off.

Grass ain’t always greener after all.
    “If he does reach out to me — because I don’t want to hassle him like a stalker "

If he's worth chasing then feck the Mr Nice Guy routine

Ruthless game is football it's not the Browniesp

no chance of signing every team in league 1 would take him

Message to Warne.....let it go! If he was interested he'd have been back before now. Next thing we'll have too many wingers and upsetting other players that can't get in the side.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    no chance of signing every team in league 1 would take him
    Yep they're all queuing up to sign an unproven crock who will want 8 grand a week.

Wouldn't touch this lad with a bargepole the. Thanks for the season you had with us but let's leave it there.

He wont play 10 games in the rest of this season.

If it wasn't for the fact we'd had him on loan we wouldn't even be talking about Grant Ward.

Grant Ward probably won't even know himself if he will be able to resume a professional football career.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Grant Ward probably won't even know himself if he will be able to resume a professional football career.
    He’s collecting rents for Dexter Blackstock

Plus points. Used to be average

Minus points. Injury prone. Still injured. No loyalty. Would sign for anyone who pays the most.

I said it in summer when we tried to sign him - a fully fit Grant Ward is a Championship player. But he would have to take a big pay cut to come back here. My guess is he'll end up somewhere like Peterborough once he's back to fitness. This season will be a write off though.
    I'd have him back but only on our terms, not at any cost.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast