+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Birmingham City ***Matchday Thread***

So, send we have a playmaker and a scorer (maybe) but they dont seem to be compatible according to our coach?

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1005199418?-11130:816

What do folks think of playing both?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    So, send we have a playmaker and a scorer (maybe) but they dont seem to be compatible according to our coach?

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1005199418?-11130:816

What do folks think of playing both?
    Bamford gets so much crap on here but the guy runs hes guts off and by the time he gets a chance he's energy lvls are so low he misses.
    Why not play eddie bamf costa up front and see how we go as i believe they would run rings around defences.
    But what does the magician do takes of Bamf and leaves the champion Harrison on.
    The good thing is we won for a CHANGE even though they played better sure beats been on top and loosing.
    Anyway Bielsa once again has let me down and i cant work him out at all.
    Ohh hold on this is amazing we won a game at our ground this is more than amazing.

Play both, gives us twice the possibility of scoring, let's face it, we need it.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Play both, gives us twice the possibility of scoring, let's face it, we need it.
    Amen

Well done Jack Harrison, credit where it's due.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Offside
    I'll give you that one Andrew lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    West Brom 1 up at Boro!
    As I commented recently, they have a happy knack of grabbing wins at the death of games. And have done it again today ! That is the difference in taking the limited opportunities when they arise...where we are falling short. We are creating more than them, but not converting same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    As I commented recently, they have a happy knack of grabbing wins at the death of games. And have done it again today ! That is the difference in taking the limited opportunities when they arise...where we are falling short. We are creating more than them, but not converting same.
    Makes you think just how far ahead of the rest of the league we would be with a 20 goals a season forward.

If ever it was an option this season, would send Eddie back and bring in Gayle.

If we could just score goals we'd absolutely walk this league. As far as I'm concerned we should be on all wins so far barring the loss to Charlton, every other game we've dominated, spurned easy chances and let them back in when they shouldn't have had a sniff.

I do think we've missed Pablo as well, quite often he'd chip in with a goal from outside box which we haven't had.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)