+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AFC Museum

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    That might have summat to do with the Spartans chairman having spent his formative years in the NE of Scotland.

Made sure Sevco started their existence in the bottom tier of the SPFL, so an all round good guy.
    I thought that the stadium resides in the area where Strachan was brought up and he had involved himself in their community based set up... But perhaps that was the work of Craig Graham getting him involved.

Wilo Flood's hat.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I was there today again for Spartans v Queens Park. Aye, there's a building inside the ground that overlooks the pitch where you can get a drink before the game and kids are welcome...

It's in the aforementioned building, through into the function room part where the Strachan cabinet resides...
    Cheers for the info min. Im staying down to save milage as ill be nipping to a game somewhere on Saturday. So I will get a pint or two pre game.

Hopefully make it this time as i have had to cancel tjree times die to other people in the past.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12