+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: today v Jags

today v Jags

expecting to see the finished article today,team has now had plenty of time to gel
    mon the dee

DDYB

Well that went well G
    Shocking mate , finished the game with 3 wingers on park and no defensive midfielder , subbies killed the game for us

said to the mate 10mins in,that i feared mccall would have the making of mcpake today,and so it turned out,the introduction of a talisman in the form of GGH totally turned the game,an attribute that seems totally lacking in mcpake

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    said to the mate 10mins in,that i feared mccall would have the making of mcpake today,and so it turned out,the introduction of a talisman in the form of GGH totally turned the game,an attribute that seems totally lacking in mcpake
    Shaded you must be kidding Patrick took control of the game about 10 mins before half time..

yip i never put that 2 well,the introduction of harkins opened up our net,i never meant that the jags werna in it until harkinns came on,but fae the minute he came on he hit the post and thistle scored 3

mccoll changed things at half time and mcpake never knew what to do to combat it and partick had a very good 2nd half as a result our choice of subs never helped either
    Last edited by shaded; 19-10-2019 at 06:18 PM.

As Peter says, beginning of the end half hour in.

Kane tor Danny j was suibby all day long 20 to go.

Out foxed by a manager whose been over the course many a times unfortunately.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)