+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any good streaming sites?

Any good streaming sites?

I used goatdee.net for years it was always reliable but it's gone now and I'm looking for another one.

What are the best ones out there now? one without adding plugins or millions of pop ups if possible.

If it's not on the telly, I quite like listening to the radio commentary-means i can do other stuff too while I'm listening. We're the featured game on 5Live today so I might switch between that and Radio Newcastle just to get a different perspective on it.

Subscribe to IPTV PLIX stick your vpn on to USA or Canada and no problem

Get a firestick download Kodi
    Use an app called the loop

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Subscribe to IPTV PLIX stick your vpn on to USA or Canada and no problem
    What’s the difference between IPTV like that and we say something like Mobdro or other apps you can stream in Kodi?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    What’s the difference between IPTV like that and we say something like Mobdro or other apps you can stream in Kodi?
    Kodi is old hat now Iptv gives you the full uk Sky package along with VOD movies and TV Series

I have no problem with Kodi

Iptv is what I use,cant be arsed searching for streams that hardly work on kodi.Everything in order channel wise and all Premier League games on,PPV boxing etc.As already stated movies,VOD,TV series etc.

What is IPTV ?

Do you get buffering, connection problems with IPTV?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)