+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yippee... HRK has signed a new contract

Amazing how you can be so negative when the guy has helped us get three valuable points. He doesn't score enough goals but they do tend to be important one's not to mention the amount of goals he makes or contributes to. Give the guy a break.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I rest my case
    I wish he would "rest his case" at another club.

If we are lucky enough to go up, and that is a big if, you really think we should have this millstone around our neck for another 2 years?

Imo there isn't any good reason to make the decision of extending his contract now and not wait until next summer.

We should be concentrating on extending Fregie's stay not his.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    I wish he would "rest his case" at another club.

If we are lucky enough to go up, and that is a big if, you really think we should have this millstone around our neck for another 2 years?

Imo there isn't any good reason to make the decision of extending his contract now and not wait until next summer.

We should be concentrating on extending Fregie's stay not his.
    You know when you hate someone this much there really isn't anything he can do to please you. Slav wanted him for another 12 month contract, I trust he knows more than you.

You know when you hate someone this much there really isn't anything he can do to please you. Slav wanted him for another 12 month contract, I trust he knows more than you.
    Have you ever seen him play in the flesh or just on some dodgy feed?

Not a fan of HRK but just come back from Boro - he was lively, full of energy and a handful! HRK whilst not great - he’s far better than Zohore and he does give 100% to his credit

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Have you ever seen him play in the flesh or just on some dodgy feed?
    Really don't understand the point of this question.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Not a fan of HRK but just come back from Boro - he was lively, full of energy and a handful! HRK whilst not great - he’s far better than Zohore and he does give 100% to his credit
    That's my point. He does give us a lot. It seems that you only have two choices with some supporters, you are either brilliant or crap. I tend to think that there are a lot of in betweens, like useful for example. HRK is useful and yes better than Zohore by a mile and he didn't cost us 8 million. A lot of pundits have called him clever, and he is because he knows how to get fouled at the right time in the right place. He's hard to handle. Is he brilliant? occasionally. (Goal against Southampton,...goal for Wales in the world cup)

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    But he is lethal from a yard out!
    Agreed Tip, but they all count be it a yard out or thirty yards makes no difference it's still a goal

That's my point. He does give us a lot. It seems that you only have two choices with some supporters, you are either brilliant or crap. I tend to think that there are a lot of in betweens, like useful for example. HRK is useful and yes better than Zohore by a mile and he didn't cost us 8 million. A lot of pundits have called him clever, and he is because he knows how to get fouled at the right time in the right place. He's hard to handle. Is he brilliant? occasionally. (Goal against Southampton,...goal for Wales in the world cup)

In January - we could do with Gayle/Similar who is better than Austin, HRK and Zohore. Personally, not a fan of any of them. Being fair from games this season - Zohore is garbage - Austin trying but as of yet not going for him, and HRK looks a good impact sub as he does unsettle defenders and gives 100%. Whilst, I don't like HRK - his work rate yesterday was great in addition to the goal. Can't take that away from him!

Fantastic yesterday to see both supporters on the 32nd minute giving their applause for Rob Spray - thought Boro supporters were fantastic for joining in!

He's hard to handle. Is he brilliant? occasionally. (Goal against Southampton,...goal for Wales in the world cup)
    Just want to say that Wales have not qualified for a World Cup since 1958 circa. But otherwise I agree HRK offers way more than Zohore but by no means our long term solution. We need to really make some smart transfers.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)