Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
That's my point. He does give us a lot. It seems that you only have two choices with some supporters, you are either brilliant or crap. I tend to think that there are a lot of in betweens, like useful for example. HRK is useful and yes better than Zohore by a mile and he didn't cost us 8 million. A lot of pundits have called him clever, and he is because he knows how to get fouled at the right time in the right place. He's hard to handle. Is he brilliant? occasionally. (Goal against Southampton,...goal for Wales in the world cup)

In January - we could do with Gayle/Similar who is better than Austin, HRK and Zohore. Personally, not a fan of any of them. Being fair from games this season - Zohore is garbage - Austin trying but as of yet not going for him, and HRK looks a good impact sub as he does unsettle defenders and gives 100%. Whilst, I don't like HRK - his work rate yesterday was great in addition to the goal. Can't take that away from him!

Fantastic yesterday to see both supporters on the 32nd minute giving their applause for Rob Spray - thought Boro supporters were fantastic for joining in!