+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Belper Town 19.10.19

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    FA Cup first round draw will be broadcast live on BBC Two from 7.10pm on Monday 21 October
    I'm hoping we get a big team like..... Mansfield. Those officials today would be an help if they see us as the 'little club'.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I'm hoping we get a big team like..... Mansfield. Those officials today would be an help if they see us as the 'little club'.
    It would be nice to come out the hat last.

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    It would be nice to come out the hat last.
    nay, that would mean we'd be away.

nay, that would mean we'd be away.
    Nay, we'd have a bye!

Not one for calling officials myself so I woulds like to congratulate the ref on making an entertaining game of it, seriously I really enjoyed what should have been a routine win but I doubt if I would have felt that way had they equalised in the 94th? minute.COYP bring on the Stags.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Not one for calling officials myself so I woulds like to congratulate the ref on making an entertaining game of it, seriously I really enjoyed what should have been a routine win but I doubt if I would have felt that way had they equalised in the 94th? minute.COYP bring on the Stags.
    To be fair to the ref, he could have easily booked Doyle when his shin connected with that lad's studs. Also, the first-half penalty appeal. well, the lad was only trying to prevent a certain goal and the lad who caught it in the 2nd half, you have to say he dropped it when he realized. Thought green Shields had a good game.

Stamped his authority on the game

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    It was all about getting through to the 1st Round proper today so I'm not bothered about the scoreline, how we played or anything. It had the potential to be a banana skin and yes we could have made it easier for ourselves and put a feast of goals show on like second half against Chorley but it was not to be. Credit to Belper though for giving us a game.
    Not pretty football but to be honest I don't think Notts broke into a sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Not pretty football but to be honest I don't think Notts broke into a sweat.

We made our 2-1 win hard work but it could have easily been 5-1 on another day. Fair play to Belper and their supporters who were great. Into the draw we go.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast