+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolutely f@cking embarrassing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I responded to one of your post earlier, agreeing with what you said in a section of it. Why on earth do you feel the need to mention me in this context? Is being right that important to you? BTW, you haven't been proven right, YET.
    Not very nice to be on the receiving end is it?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Its dangerous times for football and the country in my opinion with things sang and shouted from the stands and in the streets.You have the above described by Oddsox,racism and sectarian abuse but it does not help when the Prime Minister of the country also chooses to break the law and avoids trial.
    Even tonight compelled by the Benn act to send a letter to Brussels Boris Johnston sent it unsigned,it does nothing for the law of these countries when hoodlum's see that a right wing Eton Tory millionaire can manipulate or break the law,they have got to be thinking if Boris can do it so can we.
    Like i said dangerous times,hopefully he will be in the court of session next week still unbrexited.
    what a lot of rubbish. Boris is like the vast majority, sick and tired of Brexit.

And I am sick and tired of Neilson. Get him out

The same Eton millionaire that burned £50 notes in front of the homeless at Waterloo bridge in order to join his wee faction FACT! Is this political or just off topic?

Quote Originally Posted by tangerino83 View Post
    what a lot of rubbish. Boris is like the vast majority, sick and tired of Brexit.

Great idea lets keep Boris and his deal and be between £800 and £2000 worse of per year per person and get rid of Neilson,all my problems solved in one post.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Great idea lets keep Boris and his deal and be between £800 and £2000 worse of per year per person and get rid of Neilson,all my problems solved in one post.
    Who says you will be £2000 worse off per year?

The same clowns that stated Y2K would cause carnage.
    The same people who say Independence for Scotland will be a disaster
    The same people who think Junker and his Federates are a better proposition than home rule
    The same people who grant Neilson an extended contract for mediocrity

I responded to one of your post earlier, agreeing with what you said in a section of it. Why on earth do you feel the need to mention me in this context? Is being right that important to you? BTW, you haven't been proven right, YET.
    I did stick up for you Terence and to be fair i have went O/T but then so did Oddsox,this thread was supposed to be about the embarrassment of being a United fan humiliated by a heavy defeat from a struggling Championship club and that is how it should have remained.
    A separate thread SHOULD have been started regarding fan abuse of the players who delivered that humiliation in Dumfries,FACT.

You did, but both of you are normally all over each posts like a rash, which you are obviously not, so begs the question....

Who says you will be £2000 worse off per year?

The same clowns that stated Y2K would cause carnage.
    The same people who say Independence for Scotland will be a disaster
    The same people who think Junker and his Federates are a better proposition than home rule
    The same people who grant Neilson an extended contract for mediocrity
    I made it all up myself,the fishing industry think it stinks(Correct they smell awful)The Farmers who had the massive NO THANKS in their fields in 2014 say they will go bankrupt with the tariffs(hell FN mend them fir voting NO).The bank of England says that GDP will plummet with the Johnston deal(Hallie phuckin Lula).
    Thig Ar Latha.

only thing Boris is sick of is being pulled to task by the SNP and others who believe in democracy for their country and constituents!!

this posh boy cares about none than his own kind....feathering his own nest as always
    t
    ps I am also sick and tired of a non brexit....however I wont let Scotland be forgotten unlike some just to get anything through

ps I am fed up of RN to but I will give him more time....fan unrest however?

Guys no political posts on here, back on topic or its getting locked

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)