+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolutely f@cking embarrassing!!!

To be fair Terence and Shedka have posted and neither of them tried to defend the team or manager,the latter did try to infer that Connolly missing is a setback.Its worth harking back to the Derby demolition post-mortem where most Funsters thought that the game changer was Connolly getting injured and they were correct he was having an FN nightmare against them and in all honesty could have conceded 2 penalties in his short spell on the pitch.
    The reason Headbutter went two up front that night is he thought our most vulnerable area is in defence,since being appointed DFC manager he has been nothing short of a disaster but he was correct about our current defence.Mind you 99 out of 100 boys club managers would have come to same conclusion,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddsox View Post
    Do you know what was embarrassing, an awfull lot of united fans giving the team absolute dogs abuse,from start to finnish.
    The guy who roared at Paul McMullan, ya wee dwarf ****, when he was standing 12 yards away,this happened at 0_0, please **** off and never ever come back, I would have walked off, got changed and paid in just to punch you so hard.
    Whoever said that ought to have the s hit kicked out of him. How dare he. He's just a young guy trying his best. Actually he's knocked his pan in for Dundee United and is, in terms of effort, quite the role model. Imagine that was your son out there, getting shouted at like that. People that turn up to slag off the team should sit in the opposition end. They are not supporters, the best thing they could do for united is phuck off and stop attending matches altogether.

Futba MUST be the only job left in the world that getting abuse is acceptable! Lawyers, solicitors fkn accountants make (rob) quillions of pounds off everyday people and get thanked for it. So futba players arent the only ones in privileged jobs. Would love to see these beraters shout in the players face in tesco on a Tuesday afternoon.

Ach at least we're still top of the league at the end of the first quarter. 🙄
    This just shows we are as phish as abody else in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeztheshed View Post
    Whoever said that ought to have the s hit kicked out of him. How dare he. He's just a young guy trying his best. Actually he's knocked his pan in for Dundee United and is, in terms of effort, quite the role model. Imagine that was your son out there, getting shouted at like that. People that turn up to slag off the team should sit in the opposition end. They are not supporters, the best thing they could do for united is phuck off and stop attending matches altogether.
    It was one FN idiot and it is shocking what he said no doubt about it and i would ban the moron for life.It should be on a different thread though as this one is about our players being paid a lot of money embarrassing Dundee United Football Club.

agree re the idiot shouting at McMullen.....doesn't help imo

if you cant shout in support of the team even when not playing well, please just hold the frustration in and be quiet as I have done it many many times over the years. Not easy I know but hate hearing that crap at our own players, a good vent in the pub with mates afterwards seemed to help!
    if you want to vent aim it at RN as he seems to be stone deaf as well as stubborn!

Back on topic, that was a fkn embarrassing thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    P.S. The silence from Shedka and Terry tonight is deafening, perhaps the penny has finally dropped!!
    I responded to one of your post earlier, agreeing with what you said in a section of it. Why on earth do you feel the need to mention me in this context? Is being right that important to you? BTW, you haven't been proven right, YET.

Its dangerous times for football and the country in my opinion with things sang and shouted from the stands and in the streets.You have the above described by Oddsox,racism and sectarian abuse but it does not help when the Prime Minister of the country also chooses to break the law and avoids trial.
    Even tonight compelled by the Benn act to send a letter to Brussels Boris Johnston sent it unsigned,it does nothing for the law of these countries when hoodlum's see that a right wing Eton Tory millionaire can manipulate or break the law,they have got to be thinking if Boris can do it so can we.
    Like i said dangerous times,hopefully he will be in the court of session next week still unbrexited.

Edit to add FACT.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)