+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I didn't want us in the playoffs this season anyway!

I didn't want us in the playoffs this season anyway!

Ah well saves all that false expectation in May!

I'm saying nothing other than something has to change.......soon!

Typical London performance...can’t remember the last time we won there.
    Still only October and only six points off the play offs.

P.S. I know we’re not very good but we’ve got a better record than Johnson...P8 L8.

We're just going to have to accept we're rebuilding

Just got back this is looking s serious to me No desire at all ,I've got no clue what system were trying to play at all If Cocu continues with Lawrence ,Zoon, Martin, Patterson etc then we will definitely end up in a relegation scrap Just the same as the Brentford game or even worse ,could have been seven today . Find it hard to name three worse teams than us . Two shots in 90mins is not acceptable , Will be interesting to see what MA scores are this week ,I wouldn't be giving anybody above four and only two for Patterson, Martin, Waghorn, Bogle , Lawrence, Clark, Davies . Only three players showed any interest Beilic, Malone and Shinnie unfortunately none of them can pass a ball like Huddleston There was a chap sat next to my wife and he was there with his wife and two young lads. The was telling us he had work a night shift Friday and paid £72for tickets and £90 in bus fares for a treat for one of the lads birthdays They came from Belper and went to Charlton instead of Meadow Lane oh to be a ram

This is what happens when you literally let players do as they please

Lawrence and Bennett almost kill the captain in a drunk driving accident and they get absolutely scot free not only by the club but the courts as well

How anyone can cheer that lot on is baffling. I couldn't give two fu**s if this shower got relegated, I feel sorry for Cocu he was sold a pile of sh** by the bald headed wan*er that runs the club.

Just watched a vlog on youtube (Alex Allen) and there's not a ounce of anger present in the crowd,, that just about sums up the support for that lot, can't even be bothered to care about it,

Fans on phones laughing with their mates as we're 3-0 down lol

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Just watched a vlog on youtube (Alex Allen) and there's not a ounce of anger present in the crowd,, that just about sums up the support for that lot, can't even be bothered to care about it,

Fans on phones laughing with their mates as we're 3-0 down lol

Sounds like resigned realism to me. We could pick up some form and make a late dash, but as I said in September, what worries me is where the goals ae going to come from, now we are shipping goals as well I see a grim struggle for survival ahead.

With the EFL still looking into Mel's interesting take on creative accounting and the smell of alcohol not far away one does not have a warm feeling about the future. Rudderless is an understatement!!

By HT there was almost half the side in with a shout of being our MOTM. Roos had no chance with the one that went in, great strike allowed by poor defending, he had 2 very good saves and played the sweeper role well and he was coming for, and catching, high balls. Malone was fine defensively and was our best player going forward. Shinnie was below the levels he showed against Luton but still playing well. Paterson was busy without creating much. Martin had done nothing wrong but he had received no good ball and was a pretty frustrated figure.

By FT, Roos was still catching balls playing the sweeper role and was not at fault for either goal IMO. Malone was still our best attacker. Martin was still waiting for that one decent ball.......

In the end, it's Molly for me, just.

What I didn't get yesterday was the post match Facebook fury thrown at Roos. Slated uphill and down dale. What did he actually do wrong yesterday? Not a lot that I saw. The most comments were about him not catching balls, He did quite a bit of that yesterday.

Of the 3 subs, Holmes was a shadow of his usual self, FloJo was much improved but still not of the necessary level, Bennett put himself about, got into a great position and got the ball stuck under his feet which saw him push it too far forward, still got a shot in that forced a save from their keeper (our first proper effort of the game and it was the 86th minute). IMO he should have tried to chip the keeper, not go hard and low.

The game can be summed up for me in that 34th minute moment when they attacked, Cullen wandered through, nowhere near sprinting Bogle and I think it was Bielik both went to the man with the ball allowing Cullen a free pass into the area. The ball was played through to him and Roos came out got a touch on the shot and diverted it wide of his near post. Charlton didn't have to be good to win yesterday, it was handed to them on a plate.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)