+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unbelievably

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Pap Neilson. Its no working
    Fixed that for ye mate...

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    We are lucky *******s to still be top, yet we have the best record despite two unacceptable results, disgraceful result today, phuckin minter scoreline

I was at Dunfermline away, the team we played that day was imo pretty much our best, only change would maybe be Butcher in midfield instead of Stanton and Connolly into defence

2 going on 5 for us, since then we have lost three away games without scoring

2-0 at Ayr
    1-0 at Alloa
    4-0 at qots

Yet scored 6 twice at Tannadice in the same period

Whats changed... Well we haven't been paying Clark on left which worked the dust few games, Robson being out has been the main one though which has caused other issues, and troy brown instead of Butcher/Connolly at cb clearly is a downgrade as he has played in this three defeats

So for me ASAP we need to get this team back on the park

Seigrist
    Smith Connelly Reynolds Robson
    McMullan Butcher Harkes Clark/Pawlett
    Shankland Appere

Two hour games next week Saturday/Tuesday, big reaction needed as both Dunfermline and Partick have renewed confidence, before awaygames at Inverness and Dens
    Shedka you clearly weren't at Ayr and today.

"Captain" Reynolds has been the worst player on park also at Alloa so Connelly comes back for him imo.

Harkes has been pisspoor this season.

We need a bit of magic or mischief in mid - Banks? Or Glass back in Jan!?

Predictable and plodding and hoofball away from home. We go 1 down we are fecked.

Today was one of the very worst of the 4 years of disasters....shameful noone ag all gets passmarks.

Saddest thing is that two of the boo boys favourite targets Robdon and Connolly are so badly missed. Connolly at least has a snarling attitude.

Today we offered zero leadership fight or team spirit. Nil nada none.

Total embarrassment today.

Boys the centre of our defence even at this level is FN abysmal,the signing of Shankland still amazes me and i salute the board for getting it over the line.It was always staring us in the face though that our central defenders were a liability and to be frank nothing was done in the summer to rectify the problem.
    Its fair to say that the manager a defender all his career even weakened his/our defence by letting players go who played in the back four without replacing them,if we do fail to win promotion the manager will have to carry the can for only signing a centre half released by Exeter City in a moment of injury crises.
    What should have happened is two decent Scottish centre halves should have been signed in June or July,even a decent league 1 Scottish player with promise would have been acceptable ahead of a defender from Exeter that they wanted off the budget surely?.

what I would like to know is why did we let these players go IF we needed them?
    were we pressured into getting their wages off the bill or was it our managers mis management?

another thing that annoys me is talking in the papers...Robson was/seemed to be a go to....imo should be shut it from RN

ANYTIME our team mouths off or makes a statement in papers re...reaction....its hot air!!

shut your gobs and prove it instead of mouthing crap!!

talklotsofbulltocovermypoorplay.com

That also grates with me but I'm sure he'd get equal stick for saying nothing also.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    That also grates with me but I'm sure he'd get equal stick for saying nothing also.
    The thing is Terence none of them probably want to say anything when they are losing games to part timers and average Championship teams.The fans and posters who say the players should not say anything have got to understand they are forced to do interview's with the press.
    I have heard Dundee fans saying the same and i understand the frustration but players being forced to deal with the press are hardly gonna say,"Yes we were shyte v QOTS and i cannie see it changing anytime soon."
    When players are forced to do these type of interviews they remind me of politician's(careful G )just toeing the party line whilst blethering shyte.

Yeah, totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    We are lucky *******s to still be top, yet we have the best record despite two unacceptable results, disgraceful result today, phuckin minter scoreline

I was at Dunfermline away, the team we played that day was imo pretty much our best, only change would maybe be Butcher in midfield instead of Stanton and Connolly into defence

2 going on 5 for us, since then we have lost three away games without scoring

2-0 at Ayr
    1-0 at Alloa
    4-0 at qots

Yet scored 6 twice at Tannadice in the same period

Whats changed... Well we haven't been paying Clark on left which worked the dust few games, Robson being out has been the main one though which has caused other issues, and troy brown instead of Butcher/Connolly at cb clearly is a downgrade as he has played in this three defeats

So for me ASAP we need to get this team back on the park

Seigrist
    Smith Connelly Reynolds Robson
    McMullan Butcher Harkes Clark/Pawlett
    Shankland Appere

Two hour games next week Saturday/Tuesday, big reaction needed as both Dunfermline and Partick have renewed confidence, before awaygames at Inverness and Dens
    ^ this. I totally agree.

Brown seems to be a problem but Watson too

We're not lucky to be top, we're top, because, we're top.

Them' the rules.

It's how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    We're still tap

WTF
    Ayr only needed a point tonight to finally knock us off top spot however the Dees record their 1st away win of the season to keep the status quo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)