+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I’d leave 90% of the first team out, get some squad players in and save them to recover, and take 3 at Huddersfield..
    Dougal made a difference today.
    I made a call last month to give this three at the back a go based on the England teams limitations and the way it made us at least competitive .

Murray's gave it a go today and it's worked to certain extent against a very good championship team .

However ..... I overlooked one thing and I dare say Murray may have too ... we ain't got the depth to the squad to play this system when you play three games in a week .

It's worth pointing out that in the championship you play a hell of a lot of 3 games in a week because of the international break and fulfilling 46 games .

Sacking the WBA game off midweek to be fresh for Huddersfield doesn't sit right with me although I understand where you are coming from .

That’s your choice. Will you go after Christmas if we win 4 on trot? Or is it a season long protest.........
    It's nowt to do with results Jules , I've seen worse .

It's what the clubs become and the policy of money trumps everything .

They could have easily fecked up last season selling Potts to Preston and Moncur to fellow promotion contender Luton and letting Isgrove go out on loan to another in Portsmouth .

Fecking embarrassing Jules .

Looked more solid with 3 CBs today though we could still have thrown it away with mistakes - Toby was very weak st times in the last 30 mins - he really needs to get a strong tackle in.
    Concern that Bambo & Dimi have strains & doubtful for Tuesday- both outstanding today as was Collins & Dougall - such a shame for Cam missing 3 good chances, right place, wrong outcome - at least he got there

There was a 29 year old ex German international who played for Blackburn Rovers today who they picked up for nowt as a free agent , he scored their first goal today against Huddersfield Town .

In the Town side today they had PL winner Danny Simpson at right back , signed for nowt also as a free agent , they had free agent Frazier Campbell on the bench too .

Please don't insult my intelligence or that of fellow reds that this policy is the only way .

Fecking clowns the lot of em running this shyte show .

No ones insulting you mate. Your choice to stay away

This saga these idiots created will take sum gerrin ovva, I'm not prepared to give these sharks any credit , " thuv killed my pig " i ope they rot in their money , despise the lot of them they are killing a proud Club and proud fans , a proud honest Town too , if fans want to continue going that's fine , " Av just ed mi blindfold removed " its tekkun sum time ? A can see clearly nar wats happening darn theer , and it's not good . O A R A A R !!

No ones insulting you mate. Your choice to stay away
    I know you aren't Jules but I can no longer accept a bunch of w@nkers with no connection to this town or club ripping the pyss out of loyal supporters and throwing good HC's under a bus like they have with Hecky and Daniel .

Set of self serving w@nkers .

I couldn’t agree more with Roma and Animal Jules! I’m another stay away and I wouldn’t go if we promoted to the promise land. This bunch of twots that run our club have one ambition “lining their pockets”, I really am glad we played well and got a good point today and I have nothing against the players either. However Chien and Co will be happy as Larry we are at the bottom because the money making starts next season coming back up!
    I understand why people want to go to the games but as a non season ticket holder I refuse to spend the money when there is no ambition in doing anything other than buying kids to prepare them for another club so that they can get a bigger bank balance!
    As for the way they have treated Stendel it just goes to show what they are......classless.

It's much more than results. The club faces enough adversity with our lack of financial clout in this division. We further handicap ourselves by sticking to the youth policy. The reason some fans have given games a miss is because there is no purpose to things anymore. Every decent player we have is sold, head coaches are made scapegoats and to top it off these owners clearly do not value or respect our supporters. They have no ambition other than to make money. Sad days if you ask me. Some fans just take longer to realise what is actually happening here that's all. A tell thi nar that season ticket sales will plummet unless summat changes with our owners outlook. Woodrow will be sold in January along with others. Unless they tweak this policy then the fans are systematically going to get pyssed off every transfer window. It's just a matter of time before our crowds are back to the 5/6000 that we dragged in the wake of the pit closures

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12