+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today

Today

A good performance today. Better finishing would have had us three points.
    Goalkeeper really earned his coin. If he is displaced by Radlinger on this form then we may as well give up.
    Mcgeehan still not fit, Dougal played well and put some good passes.
    Lot less “sideways “ and more forward play. Sibbick still needs to learn to get rid sharper. (He has some cojones... after the stick he’s taken lately he was the first to take off clapping the fans after game )....
    Seemed more positive in the play today... great to see Simoes getting a chance.
    I’d throw a few fringe lads in at West Brom, with a view to keeping a few fresh sets of legs for Huddersfield.

Much more determined today. A start

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    A good performance today. Better finishing would have had us three points.
    Goalkeeper really earned his coin. If he is displaced by Radlinger on this form then we may as well give up.
    Mcgeehan still not fit, Dougal played well and put some good passes.
    Lot less “sideways “ and more forward play. Sibbick still needs to learn to get rid sharper. (He has some cojones... after the stick he’s taken lately he was the first to take off clapping the fans after game )....
    Seemed more positive in the play today... great to see Simoes getting a chance.
    I’d throw a few fringe lads in at West Brom, with a view to keeping a few fresh sets of legs for Huddersfield.

Much more determined today. A start
    Good to hear .

If Brown had been on the goal line instead of a foot behind it we would have had 3 points but it’s still a good point and a more positive performance.

Let's see how more competitive we are at WBA on tuesday night .

I wish the lads all the luck in the world but this is possibly the toughest game we've had yet .

I'll be watching via the red button and I'm looking for this new system to make life difficult for WBA and ourselves carrying a threat on the counter .

I'm not expecting to get anything from the game but our shape and performance are my focus .

Keep tha faith Jules , good lad , admire thi , av lost interest missen , it dunt mean am not wishing the team well tho , av gon from 1956 , been in crowds just ovva a tharsand up to 38 tharsand , wunce a red allus a Red !!! Sum onnus actually meearn it !!! Sum are downright embarrassing , good luck , am shoor tharra true red , a can tell from thi pooasts , tharra gudden

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Keep tha faith Jules , good lad , admire thi , av lost interest missen , it dunt mean am not wishing the team well tho , av gon from 1956 , been in crowds just ovva a tharsand up to 38 tharsand , wunce a red allus a Red !!! Sum onnus actually meearn it !!! Sum are downright embarrassing , good luck , am shoor tharra true red , a can tell from thi pooasts , tharra gudden
    I've absolutely no problem with fellow tykes attending and backing the team , HC and his staff .

It's the ones who stick up for the ownership and swallow their every word that I can't be doing with .

These owners have proved money doesn't buy you class .

Working class as feck all of us but we know the Impact that man from Germany had on this club and the way he integrated with the town and not to even acknowledge this bloke is totally unforgivable in my opinion .

Tha couldn't make one tyke out of this lot running the show if the were a thousand of em and that includes James Cryne .

Can’t stand the owners. Just think you all wrong for staying away. Was a very good performance and it’s a shame you’ve missed it.
    A full protest I’d have joined. But as animal said it was pointless.
    Reading and been told some interesting stuff today.
    Nowt to do with me the politics.
    I’ve come home tonight knowing that we haven’t been battered, we could have won and the fella in charge showed that there’s another way of playing.
    After Preston I thought we’d be down by Christmas. After today, I came home a bit more cheerful.

Shame you didn’t go today, yet respect your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Let's see how more competitive we are at WBA on tuesday night .

I wish the lads all the luck in the world but this is possibly the toughest game we've had yet .

I'll be watching via the red button and I'm looking for this new system to make life difficult for WBA and ourselves carrying a threat on the counter .

I'm not expecting to get anything from the game but our shape and performance are my focus .
    I’d leave 90% of the first team out, get some squad players in and save them to recover, and take 3 at Huddersfield..
    Dougal made a difference today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Can’t stand the owners. Just think you all wrong for staying away. Was a very good performance and it’s a shame you’ve missed it.
    A full protest I’d have joined. But as animal said it was pointless.
    Reading and been told some interesting stuff today.
    Nowt to do with me the politics.
    I’ve come home tonight knowing that we haven’t been battered, we could have won and the fella in charge showed that there’s another way of playing.
    After Preston I thought we’d be down by Christmas. After today, I came home a bit more cheerful.

Shame you didn’t go today, yet respect your choice.
    Look at Luton and Charlton Jules , not a round coin between em , all had to sell players too .

Then look at us and this model , self inflicted total shyte .

It's not for me anymore mate .

That’s your choice. Will you go after Christmas if we win 4 on trot? Or is it a season long protest.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast