+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I could get used to this

I could get used to this

No hassle, no anxiety , relaxing afternoon watching (weers Jeff ?) Gillette soccer? Saturday , wasn't dissapointed when we went behind, wasn't ecstatic when we equalised , sad to say in many ways , football now is less important to me day by day, I wish the team well , will always lookout for the results , the past week or so has not helped , good point today tho

Jeffs ed minor surgery and will be back sooin. I wo flippin between football and that Boris bugger looizin in Parliament befooar kick off.

The new manager bounce ez gorruz a point and we ev gone bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    No hassle, no anxiety , relaxing afternoon watching (weers Jeff ?) Gillette soccer? Saturday , wasn't dissapointed when we went behind, wasn't ecstatic when we equalised , sad to say in many ways , football now is less important to me day by day, I wish the team well , will always lookout for the results , the past week or so has not helped , good point today tho
    Pretty much how it went for me , not once did I ever wish I was at Oakwell today .

Got a few bets on and watched Soccer Saturday following my progress , or lack of it .

Congratulations to the lads for getting the point .

I fitted a new sink in my shower room and not once did I think about the game, didn’t even put on soccer Saturday! I came out of the room at 5 O’Clock and looked at the results and saw we had drawn and thought oh good we didn’t get stuffed!