+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Over to you FA/EFL.

Over to you FA/EFL.

Surely there has to be some action taken against BCFC after todays naughty's in the away end..seen some footage ont internet and it looks ugly..also hearing a male and a female steward got punched.

£200,000 fine anyone

Havent seen anything like it at ER for years in away end, yes a female took punches and kicks to the head by at least a group of four men,disgusting, if this was us it would be all over the media, Also stewards should NOT be policing fans they are not police they are like me and you not cut out for it. Must be said it was around 50 birmingham fans that caused it but thats all it takes.

Any media that i noticed seem to focus on the trouble being at Leeds, hardly bothering to mention it was the Birmingham fans causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Any media that i noticed seem to focus on the trouble being at Leeds, hardly bothering to mention it was the Birmingham fans causing it.
    Quelle surprise?

At least half of those arrested are from Leeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    At least half of those arrested are from Leeds.
    Jez this was for disorder outside after Leeds fans reacted to their inside the ground antics, not saying its right cos it aint but dont stick up for them ****s, they were well out of order.

Which part of what I wrote stood up for anyone? It was just facts about the incidents

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Havent seen anything like it at ER for years in away end, yes a female took punches and kicks to the head by at least a group of four men,disgusting, if this was us it would be all over the media, Also stewards should NOT be policing fans they are not police they are like me and you not cut out for it. Must be said it was around 50 birmingham fans that caused it but thats all it takes.
    Used to be a steward at ER - worst trouble I even came across was from Leeds p iss heads trying to double up on the turnstiles a minute before KO - used to be a regular occurance!

Millwall tossers always moaned about being searched on their way in - said other teams didn't get the same level of scrutiny - though all away fans where searched when I was on the turnstile LOL!

Every club has its nobsacks but when its us the press have a feckin field day.

In my time the worst I have ever come across is Sheffield United..proper feckin idiots.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)