+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fishal Timothy home 27th October roll call and all that crap !!!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    This thread is trailing the Hamilton match thread and that match isn’t until the end of the month. As fans we obviously don’t get too excited playing Celtic any more. Probably due to the fact nearly everyone of us expects a defeat. Oh Derek McInnes
    The Killie thread might surpass the Hamilton one.
    If you’ve recovered from your premature ejaculation, you could be virile enough to get the Killie thread started.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    The Killie thread might surpass the Hamilton one.
    If you’ve recovered from your premature ejaculation, you could be virile enough to get the Killie thread started.
    The Killie thread will be started all in good time min, dinna panic ffs this has just been a little blip to normal service

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    The Killie thread will be started all in good time min, dinna panic ffs this has just been a little blip to normal service
    As I said yesterday.

I’m nae panicking, it’s open season now and we need the Killie thread to move on.
    Incidentally, what in your opinion is a good time to open the match thread?
    You’re usually a bit premature yourself (in my opinion).
    Thread’s are opened before supporters get home from the game and have an opportunity to discuss the game that’s just happened.

As I said yesterday.

Incidentally, what in your opinion is a good time to open the match thread?
    You’re usually a bit premature yourself (in my opinion).
    Thread’s are opened before supporters get home from the game and have an opportunity to discuss the game that’s just happened.
    My opinion on time to open the thread changes like the wind min, whenever I think its a good time to open then I normally do,
    But seriously who really gives a fk, well apart from you obviously.

This season I don’t think there has been much of a desire to discuss what’s happened after the majority of matches except an awful lot of posters saying sack McInnes. Blowupsheep is good at taking the heat off McInnes by starting a new match thread....I thought you especially would be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    My opinion on time to open the thread changes like the wind min, whenever I think its a good time to open then I normally do,
    But seriously who really gives a fk, well apart from you obviously.
    Oh and just because a new match thread is open for the next up and coming game min it does not mean that the previous match thread is closed by default or automatically.
    And along the same lines as what RJ has said, there's nae been all that much to discuss this season apart from how sh1te we have been and sack your lover. So you can continue to discuss that for as long as you desire min, well not unless I decide to lock that particular thread of course

In/oot - In
    Pre match - Early morning lift up from Glasgow
    Post match - Beers in the car on thew way back down
    Prediction - Nae sure yet. Just starting to get a kinda positive vibe for this. nae idea why.

What are ticket sales like?

Almost as important as the result on Sunday will be our approach to the game.

We'll likely end up on the wrong end of the result, but if we do so having tried (& failed) using the same tactics as the previous 6-8 games against Celtic, then that will p1ss me right off.
    By that I mean, sitting off them, conceding possession, man-marking all over the pitch....going a couple of goals down, then deciding to have a go and having a bit more success doing that but ultimately losing.

I want us to be aggressive, press them, wind them up, stand on Brown's toes, call him a Fife mong, whatever it takes.
    For 90 minutes.
    Have a go.

If Celtic play well, they'll still win, but at least we go down swinging.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    What are ticket sales like?
    lunchtime KO, Sunday, on TV?..... lucky if we get 16,000, including the Dhims.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast