+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fishal Timothy home 27th October roll call and all that crap !!!

The Fishal Timothy home 27th October roll call and all that crap !!!

Although I still canna be @rsed with them at the moment I understand that my vast experience in kicking of these game threads is still an integral part of the clubs recovery strategy, so here we go.
    Timothy at Home 27th October

In / Oot - Oot, still canna be @rsed with any of it

Furryboots - ma hoose or maybe the back gerden as it's cooling doon a degree or two now (thank fk)

Pre - Grafting, trying to mak ends meet.

Post - Maybe watching songs of praise on catch up TV

Prediction - A heavy duty rogering up the hoop, at least 4-0 tims we might get one shot on target.

We are on a winning run so I am thinking positive and reckon we might muster 2 shots on target. If we can put up a strong defensive display and don’t attack Celtic much at all we will have a chance. If Sam Cosgrove can man mark the likes of Scott Brown and keep him quiet we will make life difficult for Celtic....I stole this from the McInnes tactic manual.
    Stuff all that....let’s get tore right into them, hit them extremely hard with tackles at every opportunity and go for the jugular by peppering their goals with shots. Celtic are there to be beaten and we should be playing the game to win.

In/Oot : oot.

Prediction : back to earth with a bump 0-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    In/Oot : oot.

Prediction : back to earth with a bump 0-3.
    Aye aye DR, hope I am nae too early in starting this match thread, at least you didna have to remind me and ask for it this time min
    I've a busy week ahead but I still managed to find the time to kick it off and I trust my continued commitment to the cause is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Aye aye DR, hope I am nae too early in starting this match thread, at least you didna have to remind me and ask for it this time min
    I've a busy week ahead but I still managed to find the time to kick it off and I trust my continued commitment to the cause is appreciated
    In like Flynn and the usual suspects nose is going to be well out of joint 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    In like Flynn and the usual suspects nose is going to be well out of joint 😃
    Surely not....we should be thankful blowupsheep started the thread. He’s the official match thread starter now. It’s during difficult seasons like this you need your battle hardened thread starters.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Surely not....we should be thankful blowupsheep started the thread. He’s the official match thread starter now. It’s during difficult seasons like this you need your battle hardened thread starters.
    He should go the whole hog and run the predictions league NaeMareNeeps was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    He should go the whole hog and run the predictions league NaeMareNeeps was looking for.
    I would win that easily

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Thanks for the kind words RJ it is nice to know that my experience and continued efforts to the match thread starting is appreciated especially by the some of the more seasoned members of the board, who can appreciate and understand the challenges of doing so every week.
    To that end I need to give you all a heads up that I may not be able to kick off the Accies away Oct 30th thread due to travel my pilgrimage around the wonderful (cough cough) countries here in the Middle East and GCC. It is very close to the timothy game but it is not professional to have two match threads going at the same time.
    So RJ may I respectively request that on my behalf you start the Accies away thread after the timothy game has ended or there is at least no more interest in it from our side? So I guess if you would be on stand by to kick off the Accies thread from approx 12:25pm on Sunday afternoon
    Thanks in advance for doing this for me pal

In/oot - Oot

Furryboots - BSC Glasgow v Lochee United

Pre - Kilwinning v Cumnock(Sat), Spartans v East Stirling (Fri)

Post - Home with a Tigerlilly

Prediction - 0-0 (celtic -3)

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast