Simply awful, in every possible way. Proved that the Motherwell performance was pretty much a fluke.

Every game against Celtic is the same. Their defenders are allowed to stroll through the middle of the park to the edge of our box for the full 90 minutes without anyone even attempting to tackle them. Their full backs are allowed to push up so high that they're basically playing with 2 wingers on each side. Their midfield and forwards are allowed to knock the ball about at ease across our penalty box without a challenge going in. They're able to make simple runs and play simple through balls without being tracked. We lose a goal early and completely collapse. We don't have a single shot on target.

Same story every time. We should just write to them beforehand and tell them not to bother wasting their time with the 90 minutes of running around, we'll just give them a 3,4,5 nil win and save everyone the pain. We're just hopeless.

We've got ZERO leadership on the pitch, literally ZERO. I thought Devlin and McKenna were meant to be leaders? They're not leaders - they're losers. That's their mentality, that's what they are - they don't step up when we need them. Lewis is meant to be a captain - I'm afraid he's not, not be a long shot. Problem is we've nobody else to take on the role. Vyner and Leigh looked awful today - they didn't have a clue what they were meant to be doing in midfield - although to be fair to them whoever we've played in midfield against Celtic in the last year or so never looks like they know what they're meant to be doing. Gallagher was back to headless chicken mode. McGinn and McLennan spent most of the time doubling up as full backs. Totally pointless bringing Wilson on to play as a second right back - the guy is a striker, he can't tackle, can't track runs, has no positional sense to do the defensive side of the game and no engine to then get forward in support - McInnes is a total idiot for persisting with him in that role.

The whole thing was rotten.

I see we're being linked with Mulumbu and some other midfielder now - goodness sake, how many midfielders do we actually need? If we sign one of them we've also got Bryson, Gleeson, Ferguson, Campbell, Ojo all in the same position - 6 defensive midfielders potentially. We're basically needing a huge overhaul, not just more of the same old crap.