+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fishal Timothy home 27th October roll call and all that crap !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    You do realise it won't have gone unnoticed that large numbers of the crowd had already been streaming out before the final whistle?
    Folk were leaving section S after the 2nd. Granted nothing will be done because of it but the board can't have failed to notice it. Questions should hopefully be asked.
    Milne won’t be asking any questions.
    Partly down to him being clueless & happy with mediocrity and partly due to him being a thick illiterate teuchter neep.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Wonder what McInnes’ KPI are?

He must have them surely, as we all do?

He surely can’t be meeting them?
    After 10 games being 5th and nearer the bottom of the league than the top in terms of points, a negative goal difference, dwindling crowds, having shipped 9 to the Dhims & SEVCO without a shot on target - I doubt he’s achieving his KPI’s.
    Milne is happy though - we have a strong “Rangers”.
    Last edited by RedStarTorphins; 27-10-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Left at halftime, the last time I left before the final whistle was when we lost to Stenhousemuir in the cup.
    Yet another gutless display against the tims. McInness interview sounded like a big boy done it then ran away, certainly no blame at his door. Aye right!!

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    You do realise it won't have gone unnoticed that large numbers of the crowd had already been streaming out before the final whistle?
    Folk were leaving section S after the 2nd. Granted nothing will be done because of it but the board can't have failed to notice it. Questions should hopefully be asked.
    Ive got no problem with people leaving early but 30 years ago the lads that left early would have stayed a bit longer to call for McInnes head.

Plenty of people left early at the Rejika game as well,I don’t think that will bother Milne because he already has their money,certainly not if we are foolish enough to keep going back.

I left 20 minutes early today so never saw the reaction of the fans, I did stay till the end of the Rejika game and was surprised at how many people were applauding the players at full time.

Although I was told that the fans were applauding the Rejika players which was a load of nonsense.

Home league form against Celtic:

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    Left at halftime, the last time I left before the final whistle was when we lost to Stenhousemuir in the cup.
    Yet another gutless display against the tims. McInness interview sounded like a big boy done it then ran away, certainly no blame at his door. Aye right!!
    I thought his comments after the game were the only thing he got right today.

"An awful day for us at Aberdeen and nobody feels more responsible for that than myself. “

I wouldn’t say he is suggesting that he is not to blame for today, he has had a go at the players but if he done his usual and tried to defend them he would have got criticised for that as well.

I think the bigger issue is he can’t seem to be able to get the players to believe they can get a result against Celtic but teams like Livingston can.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Wonder what McInnes’ KPI are?

He must have them surely, as we all do?

He surely can’t be meeting them?
    Have I got something that I’ve never heard of?
    Did it cost me anything?

Brochred will be waiting for me to say “I’m nae gaun back” so I won’t put it like that.

I will go back, when

1/ They announce that the stupid move to Westhill is off, never to be spoken about again, and we will slowly update Pittodrie.

2/ They tell McInnes to b’ugger off

In reality I will settle for number 1

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Plenty of people left early at the Rejika game as well,I don’t think that will bother Milne because he already has their money,certainly not if we are foolish enough to keep going back.

I left 20 minutes early today so never saw the reaction of the fans, I did stay till the end of the Rejika game and the fans were applauding the Rejika
    Rijeka.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I thought his comments after the game were the only thing he got right today.

"An awful day for us at Aberdeen and nobody feels more responsible for that than myself."
    Did he apologise to the fans who paid massive sums of money to go and sit in the freezing cold watching his team fail to lift a leg?

If not he can **** right off.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast