+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fishal Timothy home 27th October roll call and all that crap !!!

I despair I truly do. Phuk you McInnes same tactics same capitulation. In all the time you've been here you have never ever once raised this team up to face the ugly sisters That's your phukin JOB you Phuking coward. You are a bottler a phukin mouse in your bravery. But your biggest phukin failing is you have no FAITH !! none what so ever in any of the teams you,ve managed I've had enough I no longer want you here I want a fighter a brave man who will send my team out to fight for every ball in every game and in particular against Glasgow raise it up to such a ferocious level these ******* will know they have been in a game.... YOU don't have any of that McInnes you phukin charlatan of a football mamage. Just **** off !!!

Us zero shots, none, nothing, nada. Them four shots on target and four goals. Hard to figure out which end is most inept.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    McInnes, why are you wearing a poppy in October?

Hun B’astard
    Was thinking the exact same thing. Notice the poppy is above the Dons crest as well. Bad form.

we 8-0 doon yet

It’s only a matter of time before the crowd at Pittodrie turn on McInnes. Who can still want him as manager after watching these type of performances!

Celtic have more money so that means their players will try and score goals

Well, looking on the bright side, Helicopter Sunday in early May will be exciting. Imagine what that will do for the profile of the game in this country?
    Marvellous!

Over fifty years of watching Aberdeen. That's the least effort I've ever seen our players put in against an old firm side.

Absolutely shameful.

One word describes McInnes.

Coward !

Our home support have the team it deserves.

Full time whistle.

No booing... f u k all.

Just apathy.

Milne has the set of fans he wants.
    Obedient & accepting

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast