+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rubbish Statement from Dane

Rubbish Statement from Dane

I know the silence has been deafening the last few weeks. It’s not been out of indifference or ignorance. Difficulties arise in football that are not always easy to explain. The support shown today in a passionate performance will carry us the rest of the season. It’s clear to all involved how important you all are and will continue to be. It was brilliant to see and I thank you from my depths .
    COYR

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I know the silence has been deafening the last few weeks. It’s not been out of indifference or ignorance. Difficulties arise in football that are not always easy to explain. The support shown today in a passionate performance will carry us the rest of the season. It’s clear to all involved how important you all are and will continue to be. It was brilliant to see and I thank you from my depths .
    COYR
    not always easy to explain...........
    So I'll not bother
    What a pathetic contribution
    Go home Dane & save the club some money

Was this said on stage in Fanzone ? Did a board member even attend the Fanzone ?
    Wa band singin " silence is golden" "ain't no stopping us now "

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    COYR
    Thanks Spud.

Your actions, or lack of actions, in the last two weeks are not easy to explain.

Well it was more than 21words I'll say that .

It seems to me they are like rabbit's caught in the headlights and have fecked up so much they dare not show their faces .

They are totally wide open without anything credible that they can defend themselves with .

Their culture dismisses any thoughts of admitting their errors , apologising and putting it right .

The arrogance and lack of class by these people is simply astonishing but then again you saw the same level of incompetence and arrogance with the bankers a decade ago and I suspect they are cut from the same cloth .

Usual gobblygook load of crapo

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well it was more than 21words I'll say that .

It seems to me they are like rabbit's caught in the headlights and have fecked up so much they dare not show their faces .

They are totally wide open without anything credible that they can defend themselves with .

Their culture dismisses any thoughts of admitting their errors , apologising and putting it right .

The arrogance and lack of class by these people is simply astonishing but then again you saw the same level of incompetence and arrogance with the bankers a decade ago and I suspect they are cut from the same cloth .
    They're Yanks aren't they?
    If Trump can get them to swallow his rhetoric why not try the same formula on the Barnsley public?

Spuds just their stooge , you won't see or ere owt frum Hoss n co right now , they are hoping this silence they have , will help things die down , FOOLS
    and that's exactly how they think of us fans , As FOOLS

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Spuds just their stooge , you won't see or ere owt frum Hoss n co right now , they are hoping this silence they have , will help things die down , FOOLS
    and that's exactly how they think of us fans , As FOOLS
    Exactly!

I spend my life explaining difficult things.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast