Dazzy mate, crazy, delirious, celebrations for a last-minute winner, is par for the course, expected at the very least. My problem is the need to stop and film themselves whilst doing it. Taking selfies showing absolute horror at a throw-in going the wrong way, etc. Surely an ‘F... me ref’ at full throttle would suffice?

I’m was ‘chewing’ over VAR at Arsenal, but we weren’t on youtube crying about it. I don’t feel the need to splash my ugly mug all over the world, LIVE from The Emirates Stadium, or later at the airport or my sitting room the next day.

We left the game gutted, end of. The same as football fans worldwide every week. Some would be more p1ssed off for not having enough battery left to film it. Me and the young Villan? Pig sick mate, real, proper dejected. The last thing that we would have wanted would be to show our vulnerable faces to a bunch of f...ing stranger on f...ing Mars.

Nah mate, for me the beauty of the emotions at the footy is, sharing with those around you, those in the moment. Pure unadulterated emotions last a few seconds. You can't pause true emotion to get the auld phone out and continue the moment. And if they’re filming it as it happens? Well, they may as well not be there and let a fan have their seat.