+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Racism in Football or any other Sport

Worrabart fish n chips ? Arr much print did wi eyt ? Allus tasted oreyt tho , Slate platters nar

Ennyrooard a big week on Emmadale n Corrie ! Multicultural Sooaps nar , a reccun Kane will ev summat t se abart Moira liking **** pudding !!!

Summats goowin to blow up ,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Food in a basket allus seemed a mucky carry on to me. Thurrwo allus dried up pieces of previous meal contents slowly rotting stuck in the gaps in the basket weave.
    Same wi this new bistro trend of eytin off a wooden booard rather than a plate. Pieces of meyt get stuck in the grooves caused by serrated edge steak knives and liquid stuff sooaks into wood.
    Mucky buggers.
    We used to get greaseproof paper in our baskets down here
    Must have been some low grade eating establishments you patronised SB
    Ask for your food served on a plate

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Worrabart fish n chips ? Arr much print did wi eyt ? Allus tasted oreyt tho , Slate platters nar

Ennyrooard a big week on Emmadale n Corrie ! Multicultural Sooaps nar , a reccun Kane will ev summat t se abart Moira liking **** pudding !!!

My local restaurant seves pizza on slate so I complained that the crust was too hard

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    My local restaurant seves pizza on slate so I complained that the crust was too hard
    Owner mite ev a slate or two loyiss !! Napoli Pizza's are unbeertable , Crap city tho,
    " kick pizzas art " ont next matchday Ball ,,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post

Tha dun't want to gerron wrong side a Cain.

Am glad them scenes wi Mucky Moira and that Afro Caribbean heritage lad albi finishing. The wo dooin mi eead in, allus same words.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 22-10-2019 at 08:57 AM.

We used to get greaseproof paper in our baskets down here
    Must have been some low grade eating establishments you patronised SB
    Ask for your food served on a plate
    Tha lived on posh side a Tarn. We urchins in Doduth Bottom eddto feyt ovva what food worron table and eyt wi aar fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Tha lived on posh side a Tarn. We urchins in Doduth Bottom eddto feyt ovva what food worron table and eyt wi aar fingers.
    Posh? We used to think that cutlery was jewellry SB
    Cue the "four Yorkshiremen"
    Name the posh side of town go on I dare you
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 22-10-2019 at 09:21 AM.

Posh? We used to think that cutlery was jewellry SB
    Cue the "four Yorkshiremen"
    Name the posh side of town go on I dare you
    Silkstone and Cawthorne sector.

When you were an urchin in Doduth Bottom in the old County Borough I'll wager you didn' t think Silkstone or Cawthorne were part of Barnsley really because they weren't

When you were an urchin in Doduth Bottom in the old County Borough I'll wager you didn' t think Silkstone or Cawthorne were part of Barnsley really because they weren't
    A dint kno that Exile , Issit cos they ed thurrorn Parish council ?
    Av bin up Silkstone today visiting an old mate , pretty village with mixed housing council/housing associations then tuthas are probably ararnd 500k mark ,
    tha carnt beert New Lodge, Kendray, Royston, Lundwood, Wombwell , forra gud owd fashioned welcum " thar not frum rarnd ere" !
    thu thort awa forrin wen a worked in Wath
    Last edited by Romared; 22-10-2019 at 03:06 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast