+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chesterfield v Notts County

Chesterfield v Notts County

Because Chesterfield were only able to draw against Wrexham yesterday in the F A Cup, they now have to travel to Wrexham on Tuesday for the replay.
    This is only four days before we play them in the league. Let's hope this is a good omen for the "Pies."

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    Because Chesterfield were only able to draw against Wrexham yesterday in the F A Cup, they now have to travel to Wrexham on Tuesday for the replay.
    This is only four days before we play them in the league. Let's hope this is a good omen for the "Pies."
    We live in hope Chelts, gutted I can't make it.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    We live in hope Chelts, gutted I can't make it.
    Me, Kev and Marky boy are going on the buzzy. I could have stayed at home and sat on me fat arris and watched it, so I must be a PROPPA supporter. Not expecting a victory tho. We ent lost one in a while, soooooo.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Me, Kev and Marky boy are going on the buzzy. I could have stayed at home and sat on me fat arris and watched it, so I must be a PROPPA supporter. Not expecting a victory tho. We ent lost one in a while, soooooo.
    Me little part-time job, agreed to help them if their struggling. I need to check my Notts diary in the future.