+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sean Shields

Sean Shields

Thought it was Shaun. Not impressed at all when I first saw but I'm now. Very tricky and two footed.Anyone not impressed ?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Thought it was Shaun. Not impressed at all when I first saw but I'm now. Very tricky and two footed.Anyone not impressed ?
    I would have made him MOTM yesterday. He seemed reluctant to take on their full back in the first half, but took him to the cleaners in the second and most of our good moments came from him. He just needs a bit of coaching from Enzio about how to find the net when he cuts inside and we'll have a good player on our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I would have made him MOTM yesterday. He seemed reluctant to take on their full back in the first half, but took him to the cleaners in the second and most of our good moments came from him. He just needs a bit of coaching from Enzio about how to find the net when he cuts inside and we'll have a good player on our hands.
    Never been Enzio's biggest fan, I'll admit the lad knows how to find the net though.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Never been Enzio's biggest fan.
    Why haven't you mentioned this before?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Why haven't you mentioned this before?
    I realize you're not the quickest.