+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T The Hundred

O/T The Hundred

All the ramataz. I love my Test and One Day Cricket. T2O , ok but grinding on me. This new competion, think I would rather go and watch Forest reserves.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    All the ramataz. I love my Test and One Day Cricket. T2O , ok but grinding on me. This new competion, think I would rather and go and watch Forest reserves.
    Watching the draft - not sure about this tournament but Forest reserves isn’t going to happen for me.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Watching the draft - not sure about this tournament but Forest reserves isn’t going to happen for me.
    I feel the same. The franchise aspect of this competition leaves a nasty taste for me. Are the Trent Rockets based at Trent Bridge really going to hold any appeal for Leicestershire and Derbyshire fans? It would be almost as bad as watching Forest reserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I feel the same. The franchise aspect of this competition leaves a nasty taste for me. Are the Trent Rockets based at Trent Bridge really going to hold any appeal for Leicestershire and Derbyshire fans? It would be almost as bad as watching Forest reserves.
    Its good to see Newell keeping things fresh seriously our lot is worse squad by far.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Its good to see Newell keeping things fresh seriously our lot is worse squad by far.
    Gurney is there so it’s not going to be the strongest

Can you get relegated?

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Gurney is there so it’s not going to be the strongest
    Its laughable how did Moores cost more than Ben Cox ?!

Still i wont be attending and the tickets will be £30+ to basically watch Notts bottlers.

There was no razmataz - it was turgid TV.