+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Blowupsheep

FAO Blowupsheep

Im looking for some info, at your earliest convenience can you give me info and advice re' living in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Im looking for some info, at your earliest convenience can you give me info and advice re' living in the USA
    Have sent you a PM min, check your mail (inbox)
    Initially I fair thocht you were going to be asking for some help and advice for starting the fishal roll calls and match threads

Check your mail

SF
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 21-10-2019 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Have sent you a PM min, check your mail (inbox)
    Initially I fair thocht you were going to be asking for some help and advice for starting the fishal roll calls and match threads

Check your mail

SF
    Cheers bud, sent you a msg back

Re living in states is it worthwhile shopping uk electrical goods given the difference voltages or just buy new ones once there.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Re living in states is it worthwhile shopping uk electrical goods given the difference voltages or just buy new ones once there.
    I'd F ucking definitely buy new ones once there. Sound advice!! There voltage is queer

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I'd F ucking definitely buy new ones once there. Sound advice!! There voltage is queer
    Thanks it appears that everything has a sentimental value to the missus

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Thanks it appears that everything has a sentimental value to the missus
    Typical women 🤣.. it mainly pissed me off when I'd take my expensive braun electric razor and it wouldn't charge for $hit.

Though there electrical equipment can explode here' American lass who was over visiting me last year' brung her hairdryer' she was using it the next day and it turned red and was massively over heating with smoke coming out it.