+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What has happened to Delroy Facey day? (for those long-standing NCM members)

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    The biggest miscarriage of justice I've ever seen! I live Delroy, absolute legend and seen him play many a time and I never once saw him influence a game... ��
    I DO like that one, CBP!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    The biggest miscarriage of justice I've ever seen! I live Delroy, absolute legend and seen him play many a time and I never once saw him influence a game... ��
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot..._3/8605264.stm

Northampton 0-1 Notts County, he came on at half time for Rodgers and we controlled the second half and went on to win our 4th game in a row but we were struggling until he came on and then we won the next 3 games in a row before finally meeting our match against Port Vale and then winning the title at Darlo.

Giving him a one year extension would have been a much better option the next season than Ben Burgess stealing a wage from us for the 2 or 3 painful years he was here

(I know you're joking but I'm still sticking up for the beast)

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot..._3/8605264.stm

Northampton 0-1 Notts County, he came on at half time for Rodgers and we controlled the second half and went on to win our 4th game in a row but we were struggling until he came on and then we won the next 3 games in a row before finally meeting our match against Port Vale and then winning the title at Darlo.

Giving him a one year extension would have been a much better option the next season than Ben Burgess stealing a wage from us for the 2 or 3 painful years he was here

(I know you're joking but I'm still sticking up for the beast)
    Why am I not surprised that you're " sticking up " for a convicted criminal faceache.

You think it might be because of my username?

Put him in the same bin as Steve Evans

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    You think it might be because of my username?
    Nothing at all to do with your username, more to do with the fact you're fcukin stupid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12