+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton match thread, roll call etc 30/10/19

McInnes team;
    Lewis
    Logan Considine McKenna Leigh
    Ferguson Bryson
    Wilson Hedges McGinn
    Cosgrove

My team;
    F uck it
    Old fashioned 4-4-2

Lewis
    Vyner Considine McKenna Leigh
    McGinn Ferguson Bryson Hedges
    Cosgrove Anderson

Subs; Cerny, Devlin, Gleeson, Campbell, McLennan, Wilson, Main

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Any of you can thank me anytime....it’s good to be nice now and again.
    Thank you very much pal
    Well here it is game day is here are we all excited and looking forward to this one? I doubt it.

Just to re-iterate on my first post on this excellent match thread started by RJ that i will NOT be tuning in any by any shape or form as i simply canna be @rsed. The only thing that changes for me is my furryboots location as I currently fund myself in Oman and not KSA or Kuwait as I initially thought, every cloud silver lining at least Oman has beer and wine.
    Prediction - I'm sticking with 0-0 fkn bore fest

Special mention of thanks once again to Red John for making this match thread happen.
    It does just go to show the importance of being a seasoned campaigner on the board and not just riff raff to be able to start such an excellent thread, well done pal and thanks.

Well I wont be there as at work.

Usual practice of getting up in the middle of the night to watch it, although might be sleeping again by half time should they decide to play like they did on Sunday.

Prediction? Absolutely no idea, but likely to be a tight away win to continue papering over the massive cracks that are appearing.....
    Post match comments will be along the lines of "Got exactly the response i wanted from my players, showed great character, not an easy place to come to and win, now time to push on and get a run going, blah blah blah"

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Special mention of thanks once again to Red John for making this match thread happen.
    It does just go to show the importance of being a seasoned campaigner on the board and not just riff raff to be able to start such an excellent thread, well done pal and thanks.
    Yes, RJ and BUS, colloquially known on the board as the premature ejaculators

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Yes, RJ and BUS, colloquially known on the board as the premature ejaculators

I am not sure if colloquially has been used on here before so cap doffed to you. We have word of the day.

As for the premature ejaculation....it’s always good to be quick on the draw and get a shot fired in.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post

I believe when someone starts of a project and gives it their all then someone of good experience should be able to help them conquer through the difficult times on the project. Not many have thanked us for our hard graft posting the match day threads but i am not surprised as they can be a difficult bunch at times.
    It always good to be thanked but the real thanks I suppose is the effort some put in on the match threads so a big hug to you all as I don’t want any of you feeling unloved.
    When the time is up for myself or blowupsheep to step aside and let new blood start a match thread then it will be a day of joy. It will mean someone is upto the task unlike the usual riff raff and radges that post on this board.

Have a good day folks and make the most of it because your evening is going to be miserable if you are somehow interested in the Dons match.

As for the premature ejaculation....it’s always good to be quick on the draw and get a shot fired in.
    How very selfish of you.
    Bet the Mrs is nae satisfied.

Have a good day folks and make the most of it because your evening is going to be miserable if you are somehow interested in the Dons match.
    Haha very true, it has turned into a form of self harm addiction watching the games

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Haha very true, it has turned into a form of self harm addiction watching the games

We should change our nickname to The self harmers instead of the Dons

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    How very selfish of you.
    Bet the Mrs is nae satisfied.
    You should be congratulating me on getting my good wife pregnant again (This will be our 3rd). I vowed 2 was enough but you know what I am like....you can never score enough.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast