+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Preston - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Difference being, if West Brom get one, then they will probably get a 2nd! If previous games this season are anything to go by.
    Fecking told ya.....

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    This may sound a bit cautious, but I'm a bit nervous about making any changes, the game's on a knife-edge, I'd be reluctant to risk upsetting things
    Good call .................

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Unless Bamford gets injured can’t see Eddie starting
    Maybe we could persuade Derby to take him on a team night out?

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    Good call .................
    Yeah, good job I'm not the manager..... Mind you, it took them scoring to convince MB to make changes as well

I hope Orta and the directors are asking MB tough questions about why the results don’t match the performances

That was dogsh1te in so many different ways - Bamford (no change there then; is he EVER going to put himself in harm's way or challenge for a 50-50 ball?), Harrison (although got mildly better once we had made the substitutions), Costa was woeful and Ayling was not much better. To be honest we were poor all over the pitch apart from White and Phillips.

When will Bielsa wake up to the idea that if the whole world is telling you something then just maybe they have a point.

https://youtu.be/9NMOllP3eN4?t=15

Opinion is divided on the subject all the other observers say Bamford is useless I say he isn't etc etc
    Last edited by UbiqueLUFC33; 22-10-2019 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Unless Bamford gets injured can’t see Eddie starting
    It could be arranged for a small fee.......

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Same here. Will check in later to read about all the possession we had and the lucky draw that we got.

Hmmm just checking in.

Tough game tonight ..............

Check out Phil Hay Twitter.

Phil Hay
    @PhilHay_
    ·
    1h
    Bielsa on playing Nketiah and Bamford together: "They can play together. They should play one behind the other. You can take this kind of decision in two ways - for one clear need of the team or because you are convinced that they can combine.

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Tough game tonight ..............

Check out Phil Hay Twitter.

Phil Hay
    @PhilHay_
    ·
    1h
    Bielsa on playing Nketiah and Bamford together: "They can play together. They should play one behind the other. You can take this kind of decision in two ways - for one clear need of the team or because you are convinced that they can combine.

MOT
    I guess there is only one way to find out for sure....

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)