+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iFollow any good?

iFollow any good?

Just wondered if any of you guys had used the iFollow for video footage of away games? It's available for tonight @ £10 but before I dug deep into my pockets I just wanted to see if anyone had used it? I'd be wanting to cast the video to my TV also so if anyone can confirm whether this is possible that would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Red button if you have Sky

I'm afraid I get sky through my xbox (sisters login details) so I don't get the red button feature. I've got BT sport though so just debating what to watch Exile

It'sall hi tek oneer nar Another question av got Netflix available , av nivva used it afoor, duz it cost owt ? Fewel allowance ent come thru yit

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It'sall hi tek oneer nar Another question av got Netflix available , av nivva used it afoor, duz it cost owt ? Fewel allowance ent come thru yit
    £8.99 per month
    Turn a couple of radiators off
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 22-10-2019 at 03:18 PM.

Ifollow is a lot better this year. They use 4 cameras now, it used to look like someone was filming on their iphone before.

Sometimes commentary out of sinc with video, they usually correct it after about 10 mins.

They also spend more time than they should looking at the crowd and missing the match.

Other than that its ok now.

You can't watch directly on smart tv but you should be able to mirror ok.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggertyke View Post
    Ifollow is a lot better this year. They use 4 cameras now, it used to look like someone was filming on their iphone before.

Sometimes commentary out of sinc with video, they usually correct it after about 10 mins.

They also spend more time than they should looking at the crowd and missing the match.

Other than that its ok now.

You can't watch directly on smart tv but you should be able to mirror ok.
    Thanks Tigger. If liverpool were playing tonight I'd be tempted to watch that on BT but i think I'll give this a whirl and hopefully see our boys pick up a point . . . or three? :-)

Summat tells me wll win tuneet Liddle n Marcelle ! On tutha hand it mite bi mi tablits !!

So just to let everyone know, you can't cast the video to your TV or even mirror your screen for that matter. So you pay your tenner and have to either watch it on your phone or laptop. What a bloody joke!! Doesn't state that in the FAQ's and text saying how amazing it is. I mean seriously, are they that concerned that someone might pay a tenner then show it in a pub or summat!? Very disappointed

In case anyone is thinking of doing this the EFL restrict you using your phone to connect to a TV or projector in any way. However I managed to get it on my laptop then connected to the TV with an HDMI cable. The commentary and camera work was pretty good actually - will be using again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast