+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rowett to raid?

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Lawro has (had?) a drinking problem. The club has said so. Now they know about it they will be making sure he solves the issue.

Bennett. Was wasted that night but isn't a player with a hard drinking reputation. Also has a wife and a young daughter at home. I have neither heard nor read of him being a "boozer".

Maybe we could go to a 3 at the back of Wisdom Davies Clark, 2 holding MFs in Shinnie and Bielik, 3 MFs in Bogle Lawrence Fozzy/Lowe/Malone and 2 forwards in any 2 from Martin Waggy and Jack the lad
    Notwithstanding that I know next to nothing about the strengths and playing style of the opposition, that side/formation you’ve come up with has a lot going for it imo MA, although I’d like to see Holmes included in the MF mix.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Notwithstanding that I know next to nothing about the strengths and playing style of the opposition, that side/formation you’ve come up with has a lot going for it imo MA, although I’d like to see Holmes included in the MF mix.
    so you like pina colada and being caught in the rain, rA?

Note that this is a question and not an answer

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    so you like pina colada and being caught in the rain, rA?

Note that this is a question and not an answer
    Ha ha...don’t think we’ve ever had a ‘Rupert’...least of all in midfield!

There is a Rupert Road in Chadd?

There is a Rupert Road in Chadd?
    Lol...you actually Googled ‘Rupert Derby’ to find that out didn’t you?

We've been missing a midfield Rupert for years. We need to rebuild properly, I don't think we're anywhere near close where we might think we are. Even 3 top class players last year couldn't get us over the line, what chance do we have this year?

I thought you were DCFCA Mista?
    I thought you were Trickys love child Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    I thought you were Trickys love child Geoff
    Please no! The thought that **** might have spawned progeny is too much!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes definitely wishes ,sick of seeing the idle,inconsistent sods pinching money Anya has become a multi millionaire of our club ,what's he done for it .I could say a lot more but I will sound like Dcfca so I'd better not
    I don't see a future for Cocu, but we can't afford to get rid, so look forward to a couple of seasons of mind numbimg mediocrity as with Clough!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Ha ha...don’t think we’ve ever had a ‘Rupert’...least of all in midfield!
    ..... but we have had a Lee and have a Duane.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)