+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preston(away)predictions

Preston(away)predictions

Might as well do this now.
    A nailed on defeat and a lacklustre performance.
    3-0 loss

I will just bump this
    So nobody misses out.

There are 2 things here. The result, and the performance.
    Most of us may half expect a result, because we have all followed football long enough to see you do freak results that go against form etc.
    Preston by all accounts have been pretty poor the last few games. We are very up and down.
    We should be up for it, with it being a derby. That alone may even things up.
    Depends who he picks, and how they perform. Picking out of form players some of which aren't putting in a proper shift, is always dangerous. Others are just simply out of their depth and not quite good enough.
    I can never see our defence not conceeding at least one goal. And we are painfully blunt in attack, unless Holtby plays.
    PNE 2 Rovers 0

I was going with a 2-0 loss but, instead, will go for a 3-1 loss

My head can't picture a win here.
    My main hope is that the players react properly to the dismal showing against Birmingham. I have a nagging doubt about that, though, because they are probably jumping on the "Mowbray out" bandwagon by now. Also, confidence has to be rock-bottom.
    Preston to win 2-1.

So, before the toys are thrown out of the pram, we got a better result today than anyone expected.
    TM is the manager and he carries the can, always, it's a fact of life.

The result is the same.
    The fact I am feeling not bothered about the result tells me it's time for a change.
    I am thankful for what mowbray did for us but sentiment is holding us back now.

Yep, I feel a bit like that at the moment

Just finished watching.
    Desperately disappointed. We seemed to be in control!
    Yes it was a keeper error, but I must admit I thought it was going out myself.
    Very soft penalty. Bennett tapped him on the shoulder and he went down as if he'd been tackled by Itoje!
    Cracking third goal, to be fair.
    Probably one defeat away from TM's departure now.

He has 2 games to save his job.
    Sheffield Wednesday and leeds United
    Fail to win at least one of them and we will be surely looking for a new manager in the international break.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)