+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tonight)

Tonight)

I know we played 9 men but in the past we have struggled against 10 men but just lately the football reminds me of the SOD days doesn’t mater I won’t be home till late tonight will remain a bit of folk law it was there record home defeat and our best away win for 90 years

Didn't do the goal difference any harm...

Following the game on Flash Scores, Twitter, DRFC website and the BBC (as I always do) it seemed unreal. Having gone down to 10 men Southend still scored the first goal so I wondered what on earth was going on. It was nice to see Rovers go for the massacre rather than sit back and just defend.

The goal difference helped push us above Sunderland as well (and they had scored 5!). Regarding goal difference, of course a number of clubs have a better goal difference up to 5 from playing Bolton which we never did. They have been advantaged over Rovers. Realistically, we should have 3 more points by now and an extra 5 goal difference, thanks to Bolton. It's frustrating waiting for a decision as Rovers are better than we appear to be.