+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: v Wigan

v Wigan

Oh dear ,what rubbish 1st half
    Hope for something more 2nd half
    Negative play all throughiut the team, nobody takes a chance first thought back , sideways
    Malone's ..............****
    is Paterson actually playing i'm sure he was on the teamsheet

Utter dog vomit

Roos can't catch a ball... A GK that can't catch a ball lol

We are bad but Cocu needs the time to try and bring in his own team, because this one bar a couple of them are utter trash

Reminds me of the Nigel Clough days, the apathy is starting to creep back in

180 minutes without a shot on target

2nd tier professional footballers on 30k a week can't even create a shot on target in 2 games

I find it laughable when professional teams go two games without scoring never mind not creating a shot on target

Utter dross

And that is the definition of s**thousing

absolutely bonkers

Funny old game aint it?!

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Funny old game aint it?!
    Sure is, a welcome win but theres problems with this team and/or manager, is he losing the dressing.....i don't know?

Cocu is driving us to safety

Cocus barmy barmy army

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Sure is, a welcome win but theres problems with this team and/or manager, is he losing the dressing.....i don't know?
    I don't see a short term fix, so would like to see him build a side over time. Midtable would be about right this year for me

I think Cocu given time will sort it

We've got a sh** team at the moment. But given time Cocu will have us top 2 I can feel it.

He's working with some right tosh lets be honest. Waghorn? Marriott? Lawrence? lol, if he can keep us mid table we'll see an improvement during and after January imo, one or two players in plus Rooney and we'll see a steady improvement in the later months of the season

Cocu is no mug

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)