+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We value your privacy

We value your privacy

Has anyone else noticed that, on mobile version, every time you navigate from one page to another you get the annoying "we value your privacy" pop up pop up? I'm sure it used to appear once when you first sign on, but now it's emerges after every navigation between pages.

Is it just my phone or has anyone else experienced this ****ing annoying change. I get we have to "agree" maybe once, but not 30 times in a 5 minute site visit?

Happening on my phone as well.
    It wasn’t doing it yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by lewyman633 View Post
    Happening on my phone as well.
    It wasn’t doing it yesterday.
    I get Revlon lipstick adverts. I actually can't see what I'm typing right now. Probably for the best!

Yes I get it all the time,friggin annoying

[QUOTE=AdiSalisbury;39350535]I get Revlon lipstick adverts. I actually can't see what I'm typing right now. Probably for the best![/QUOTE

Adi you usually get adverts from the sites you frequent But we won't judge you honest
    Last edited by mistaram; 25-10-2019 at 12:59 PM.

[QUOTE=mistaram;39350602]
    Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    I get Revlon lipstick adverts. I actually can't see what I'm typing right now. Probably for the best![/QUOTE

Adi you usually get adverts from the sites you frequent But we won't judge you honest
    Lol...exactly what I thought but thought better of saying.

Maybe the Revlon adverts are all he’s admitting to.

DCFCA keeps getting adverts for Play Doh and Mr Men books.

Although maybe not Mr Ram who is coloured white and keeps falling over from drink.

Not to be confused by our Mista ram of course

I'm only here to tick the diversity box!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)