+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eagerly awaiting renewal letters....

Eagerly awaiting renewal letters....

Going to be interesting to see how much begging these useless ****s running the club do.

I'm done with em anyway. I'm now just a follower of Barnsley fc, not a supporter. Sorry.

21 Words will be enough for some to renew.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    21 Words will be enough for some to renew.
    And there lies the problem , the sacred cow that is Barnsley Football Club for some .

Renewal letter , i seriously hope they don't send me one , a pin badge , key fob as a sweetner , go n f**k yourselves you bunch of Clown's

There won’t be many next season it will be the worst renewal figures for years!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    There won’t be many next season it will be the worst renewal figures for years!

Am not so sure Perks. They will market it very well, give the fans a load of flannel and most on em will swallow it. These business people are good at making money, some of us see straight through it, others are a bit slow on the uptake or some refuse to see it at all. No mate I think figures will fall but steadily

Just write on them return to sender when they! come we get enough junk mail through letter box

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Just write on them return to sender when they! come we get enough junk mail through letter box
    Or 'not known at this address'

Am sendin this seersons S/T tuthee Pass erly xmas box fothi, sendmi thi address an al send thi mi renewal letta ,
    OARAAR , Sithi

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Am sendin this seersons S/T tuthee Pass erly xmas box fothi, sendmi thi address an al send thi mi renewal letta ,
    OARAAR , Sithi

Am oreight thanks Snowflake a lost interest 3 or 4 year agu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast