gump kindly posted this about yesterdays game
Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
Limited number available by phone only:

No tickets will be available at the ground, so please don't travel without one.

I get fed up of hearing these little misinformations , This was put out when we played there under Mad Dog,
i went to the ticket window and got one, and i didnt get one in advance.
and got a brilliant seat in the main stand behind the dugouts.

The reason i never believe this crap, is that, i was totally gutted to be denied seeing what was one of the most important of my life when we played tranmere at wembley, i had booked in advance a holiday abroad the week before the game , and couldn't get back to get one, i arrived back at 18.30 at nottingham station on the saturday night and the person who said he would get me one for the Sunday had let me down. i got home and on the local radio news
The Nottm police put out a statement saying There will be no tickets available on the day so don't travel.
Lies dam lies.
having been denied I couldnt bear having to listen to it on the radio and went to a music festival at wollaton hall and there have to thank the late and sadly missed John Shaw and had the opportunity to do so, for coming on between
acts and giving us updates and who scored, and finally that we had been promoted, to a rousing cheer. many people who returned after the game said there was turnstiles open for pay on the day, the same Dis-Information was put out for Brighton. and near to where i went in at wembley there was a pay on the day turnstile.to go in with the notts fans, and i suspect there was one for the brighton and neutral fans stands too.
i've been to many away games where its said you cant get tickets on the day, YOU CAN GET TICKETS but not in the away fans end.

So to Clear this up. my advice is just go, as we saw yesterday when there was only a 55 percent capacity attendance in a stadium that holds 10,300. Where you couldn't officially get tickets, that caution usually only applies to the allotted away fans stand
but when you do, behave yourselves keep yer gobs shut and dont cause any trouble and be an embarrassment to the club if you end up with the home fans.