+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Port Vale

Yes it did slip my mind, as I said, not as expert a tactician as you are.
    Happy/pleased with the past two games tactics and formation......obviously the same answer. i.e I didn't even notice any difference.
    And you know what? I'm really pleased that I see/watch football on a superficial level rather than analysing the arse off every game.
    Last edited by jimmyboldon; 06-11-2019 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lukcour View Post
    Unless it slipped your attention you will be aware that we have changed our formation and tactics for the last two games. Incidentally have you been pleased with our formation and tactics for the last two games? For me and a lot more supporters it has been painful to watch. Even our super tacticiation MikeSB was not happy,

Nice to see you posting again Mike. You still driving that piece of Geerman rubbish?

Hi mate, I wanted just to say how good it was to see Dario at the game really but added my thoughts later as we all see games differently. I thought we were poor compared with PV and I couldn't count the number of passes that went astray or we passed the ball sideways and backwards. There was no penetration or ideas. Sorry about my comments on Ainley and I really wanted him to shine and get game time. To me he hasn't put on much physical strength and went down to a rough tackle early on that may have affected him. He did try stuff that was OK in academy games but not games like this one in my opinion having not been to many games nowadays. I shook hands with Andy Scoff and good to see him in good spirits as he had been suffering somewhat for a few years.

I'm thinking of writing to the club and would welcome some ideas about how the police handled Crewe Fans after the game. One would think a major terrorist attack was about to happen with the numbers of them, All looked miserable and had no conversation or facial contact with any of us and to treat us like herding cattle in Pedley Street and not allowing any of us to get into Nantwich Road until every single PV fan had gone was way over the top. And then only alowing us to get through a cordon one at a time and checking each one of us? Crewe fans who booked trains were not happy and all one could say it was to protect us all. I said I've been to Crewe Matches with 20,000 fans on the ground and no police presence and no segregation of fans and told one copper Crewe fans have never been segregated like this ever. Why not keep PV fans in the ground until all us had gone? I know why, cos they would have rioted but it was OK to do it to us. Is this the future when we go to matches these days and thng is had some of us knew all this we could have parked our cars the other side of Nantwich Road. There were disabled fans crying waiting in the mud for what seemed like an age. Bit of a rant but that has stopped me thinking about going to games if that is how we are being treated and not one apology from the club or the Police.

Ah well....a bit of a rant there....But on that performance can't see us making the top three myself at the end of the season...But maybe it was an off day but what an opportunity missed when what an extra 1500 Crewe fans turned up!

Quote Originally Posted by lukcour View Post
    Unless it slipped your attention you will be aware that we have changed our formation and tactics for the last two games. Incidentally have you been pleased with our formation and tactics for the last two games? For me and a lot more supporters it has been painful to watch. Even our super tacticiation MikeSB was not happy,

Nice to see you posting again Mike. You still driving that piece of Geerman rubbish?
    Oh forgot, yes I'm still driving that Geeerman rubbish! BMW 4 series 5 years old now from new and only 8K miles on the clock but seems everyone is talking electric cars now, something I've never wanted and BTW I don't believe all this climate change emergency cr'p. Warmer climate means less electricity and gas needed for heating our homes or is that too obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Yes it did slip my mind, as I said, not as expert a tactician as you are.
    Happy/pleased with the past two games tactics and formation......obviously the same answer. i.e I didn't even notice any difference.
    And you know what? I'm really pleased that I see/watch football on a superficial level rather than analysing the arse off every game.
    Pleasantly surprised how well Jimmy and I are getting on and it has all the signs that we will become good friends. Must remember to add him to my Christmas card list

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123