+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Start protesting against Milne and McInnes

Start protesting against Milne and McInnes

It’s time for these 2 enjoyment drainers to be shown the door at our club. I am pretty sure I am not the only one who is sick fed up of how these pair are conducting themselves with their negative attitude whilst leading our club.
    I know some fans in general just like going to the football but no one can be enjoying watching what is happening on the pitch.

I personally will pay for 2 or 3 banners saying along the lines of McInnes and Milne out (What’s displayed can be discussed).

It’s time for change folks and we as supporters need to do something rather than sit back and let these pair do as they please.

I still think the happy clappers outnumber the fed up folk

But during the season(what little there has been) i ken nine people (off the top of my head) who have said they are done from family, to friends to folk i have met through this place. Ten including myself. So the tide is turning somewhat.

Good luck with your quest min. I however will be at the juniors on my own protest of just not putting my money into the club again untill they put football as their number one priority

Pacman’s right
    Only effective way to protest is not to go to the games.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Pacman’s right
    Only effective way to protest is not to go to the games.
    Correct. Empty stands is by far the best way to let the club know it's time for change.

Aberdonians are a fairly conservative bunch though and striking isn't something that comes naturally to them.

They've conned people with the DNA . That'll make up for some empty seats .

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    They've conned people with the DNA . That'll make up for some empty seats .
    I found it utterly amazing that folk wanted to help our very rich chairman out by giving him some hard earned cash so he didn’t need to use his so he could keep his own under the mattress.
    Frightening how many people were gullible enough to get conned. Put it this way....your DNA cash your giving Milne is probably making us worse unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It’s time for these 2 enjoyment drainers to be shown the door at our club. I am pretty sure I am not the only one who is sick fed up of how these pair are conducting themselves with their negative attitude whilst leading our club.
    I know some fans in general just like going to the football but no one can be enjoying watching what is happening on the pitch.

I personally will pay for 2 or 3 banners saying along the lines of McInnes and Milne out (What’s displayed can be discussed).

It’s time for change folks and we as supporters need to do something rather than sit back and let these pair do as they please.
    Take my hat off and respect your personal offer and suggestion pal, and in principal I think it's a great idea.
    Sadly all the other comments above are spot on, the only way to get this done is to stop attending the games, but the fkn apathy within the vast majority of our supporters right now will also prevent that from happening as the vast majority of them are happy clappers and will always try to remind us of how pesh we were before mc fkn winless took over.

I have been doing my bit for the past 5 or 6 games now as I dont even log on to Red tv and when my subscription is due for renewal I wont be renewing and that is coming form an expat dandy who has relied on red tv for god knows how many years now, but I am well and truly done with it all.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Take my hat off and respect your personal offer and suggestion pal, and in principal I think it's a great idea.
    Sadly all the other comments above are spot on, the only way to get this done is to stop attending the games, but the fkn apathy within the vast majority of our supporters right now will also prevent that from happening as the vast majority of them are happy clappers and will always try to remind us of how pesh we were before mc fkn winless took over.

I have been doing my bit for the past 5 or 6 games now as I dont even log on to Red tv and when my subscription is due for renewal I wont be renewing and that is coming form an expat dandy who has relied on red tv for god knows how many years now, but I am well and truly done with it all.
    I think supporters not going to games is already well under way. There was only 15,000 at the game yesterday - compare that with the attendance at the first celtic game last season of 20,000. The last home game against Hibs the attendance was 13,880 (allegedly) which compares with 15,629 in the first Hibs home game last season. The trend has already started. Last season the first Killie home game had 15,560 there. Who think there will be remotely anything like that next Saturday?

Season ticket sales are 1,000 down on last season. They will be another 1,000 plus down next season unless our playing style dramatically improves (which it won't).

It's also interesting to note that they have not published dna numbers for this season - no doubt due to them being significantly down on the 6,500 sold last season.

People are already voting with their feet/wallet. It will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post

People are already voting with their feet/wallet. It will continue.
    Its the best way to get you feelings across

I’m voting with my feet so to speak.
    Not been for a while.
    Not sure when I’ll be back.
    The “happy clappers” can toe the line but I can’t be a***d any more

Milne will be all over the press with the training ground opening this week.

He’s a c unt that needs removed.
    McInnes is secondary
    He’s going nowhere whilst that Masonic pr1ck is at the helm.

The only thing Milne takes note of is £££’s
    Hence my non-attendance just now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast