+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: November fixtures...

All those teams are ****e but no doubt they will play against us like it is their cup final. If we learn how to score again we could easily have 15 points if not then could easily only be be 6 or 7

So far so good

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    So far so good
    Absolutely. Grinding and digging them out and not always being pretty.
    Perhaps he is learning after all.

Home V QPR
    Home V Blackburn
    Away V Luton
    Away V Reading
    Home V Middlesbrough

QPR are 8th & the rest 17th - 22nd so I would think that if we're not top of the league after that lot then automatic promotion will become much more difficult
    Well we're top of the league so lets see how we get on in December:

Huddersfield (A)
    Hull (H)
    Cardiff (H)
    Fulham (A)
    Preston (H)
    Birmingham (A)

All winnable - hopefully Fulham will have a dip in form before we go down there

Fulham and Birmingham away I'd settle for a draw, the rest is be disappointed with anything but a win.

Well we're top of the league so lets see how we get on in December:

Huddersfield (A)
    Hull (H)
    Cardiff (H)
    Fulham (A)
    Preston (H)
    Birmingham (A)

All winnable - hopefully Fulham will have a dip in form before we go down there
    I reckon 13 points from that lot

2 home games coming up whilst Fulham have 2 tricky away games so as I mentioned previously here's hoping that Yesterday was the start of Fulham's mid season wobble !!!!

West brom certainly aren't going to wobble, not from today's scoreline, they'll be out of sight just after Xmas, to strong for anyone in this league, we're doing well to be just 2 points off them.

A two hoss race would do me right now. WBA are a cut above as said before. I don’t think there is many ‘easy’ battles in this league.
    Stay focused, injuries, bookings etc. Get into the new year, cup games also, still a bit of a haul, bring it on!

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    A two hoss race would do me right now. WBA are a cut above as said before. I don’t think there is many ‘easy’ battles in this league.
    Stay focused, injuries, bookings etc. Get into the new year, cup games also, still a bit of a haul, bring it on!
    Long haul it will be George, WBA are a cut above most but they are not a cut above us, lets not forget we have beaten them and we were not at our best that game, i think most fear us now, even though we did so well last year without getting over the line, this year i feel we are better, we are managing games out and winning them where as last year we would have drawn or lost,
    Tis a good time to be a Leeds fan right now, we all know that football changes so quickly so i for one am enjoying every minute,

We played a tense yorkshire derby with only one recognised c.half, i would only worry right now would be if we lost Bamford to injury, he is pivotal to how we play.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)