+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: November fixtures...

November fixtures...

Home V QPR
    Home V Blackburn
    Away V Luton
    Away V Reading
    Home V Middlesbrough

QPR are 8th & the rest 17th - 22nd so I would think that if we're not top of the league after that lot then automatic promotion will become much more difficult

Agree - esp when you look at the Xmas/NY period fixtures.

Think Bamford might be out with an ankle injury - Eddie's chance to shine??

Really should push on with those fixtures.

Don't wish injury on our players, but it seems that's the only way Eddie is going to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Think Bamford might be out with an ankle injury - Eddie's chance to shine??

Really should push on with those fixtures.
    Tich, what if he doesn't shine?, with Bamford out then what, play Harrison up front, dont think so, i really hope Eddie does shine, cant help thinking he is way too young to have to deal with all the pressure of being our number one striker.

We have no back up plan is my worry after these two up front. Eddie obviously has class and hopefully he will deliver, it is just a worry for me if he doesnt .

Brentford have slipped three past QPR tonight - surely we can do that, they played them on the break though with less possession and you all know we son't do that

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Tich, what if he doesn't shine?, with Bamford out then what, play Harrison up front, dont think so, i really hope Eddie does shine, cant help thinking he is way too young to have to deal with all the pressure of being our number one striker.

We have no back up plan is my worry after these two up front. Eddie obviously has class and hopefully he will deliver, it is just a worry for me if he doesnt .
    Thing is Pete nobody knows how he will perform for sure - but as many on here have been crying out for him to be given a chance - injuries look like his best chance to prove a point, if he doesn't then as you say we will have to look at other options, don't forget we also have Tyler Roberts champing at the bit.

Hopefully something will click, and we will score a bagfull sooner rather than later and we can get on with being positive about the future.

Roberts aint great tbh

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Roberts aint great tbh
    Saw the u23 game last night and Shackleton looked v good so hopefully will come back into the team v QPR. Both CBs looked good as did Mcalmont

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Home V QPR
    Home V Blackburn
    Away V Luton
    Away V Reading
    Home V Middlesbrough

QPR are 8th & the rest 17th - 22nd so I would think that if we're not top of the league after that lot then automatic promotion will become much more difficult
    11pts minimum you stubborn oul git...............or else!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)