+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fishal Killie home November 2nd Roll Call and whatever else anyone wants to post

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    You're conflating businesses with football clubs.

They're two different things. I'm a football fan not a solicitor and as such I have zero interest in the names of PLC's and ****e like that.

Rangers playing at ibrox, same cavemen fans, same stadium, same history, same playing of the proddy / loyalist card, same crest, same colours are the same lot you've hated since childhood.

You know it's the same club. Of course you do. If you didn't they wouldn't get under your skin so much ��
    Not at all.
    Players are registered to play for a club, not a business entity.
    It is you that’s confused.

That club no longer existed, therefore they were free to register to play for any other club of their choice, without any compensation to their previous, deid club.

You just don’t like them facts

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Not at all.
    Players are registered to play for a club, not a business entity.
    It is you that’s confused.

That club no longer existed, therefore they were free to register to play for any other club of their choice, without any compensation to their previous, deid club.

You just don’t like them facts
    You know the truth. You can either be honest like Jeremy or lie like Johnson.

Looks like you've chosen the latter.

You know the truth. You can either be honest like Jeremy or lie like Johnson.

Looks like you've chosen the latter.
    I do know the truth, which is what I have pointed out.

You can stick your fingers in your ears singing lalala all you want trying to deny the truth

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    One game in and the predictions are as follows: -
    I tip my cap to off to you for your correct prediction,gie yersel a pat on the back min,you deserve it,obviously im delighted we won and i hope we get 9pts from 9 and prove me well wrong,time will tell...
    Last edited by nice1simmy; 31-10-2019 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I tip my cap to off to you for your correct prediction,gie yersel a pat on the back min,you deserve it,obviously im delighted we won and i hope we get 9pts from 9 and prove me well wrong,time will tell...
    Aye min.
    I hope I'm wrong next game too.
    I predicted a draw, but would ecstatically accept being wrong with a win on Saturday

Not the same business entity.
    Only a Hun would say that ****!

Also why is milne a masonic c*unt? Cause he accepted the 5 way deal to admit sevco into the league taking the vacated spot that rangers had.

Get it right they were admitted into the league not relegated. It is no where in the Scottish football laws that there is a punishment of a 3 league relegation.

And being a Hun I can see why you like Corbyn. His Labour plans are to also blow money he doesn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    Only a Hun would say that ****!

Also why is milne a masonic c*unt? Cause he accepted the 5 way deal to admit sevco into the league.
    Are you seriously suggesting Stewart "Scottish football needs a strong rangers" Milne isn't a Hun?

**** me. You're taking deluded to the next level if you are 😄

In/Oot - Oot

Furryboots The Pond

Pre - Nae grafting

Post - Reading

Prediction - there will be a better more entertaining game up the road a bit. A richt mannies derby of hatred Beith v Kilbirnie Ladeside

Are you seriously suggesting Stewart "Scottish football needs a strong rangers" Milne isn't a Hun?

**** me. You're taking deluded to the next level if you are ��
    Some have a cheek saying you are a hun when our very own chairman has been instrumental in his support of a stronger Rangers.
    For the record...the old huns died. It was a slow painful death for them but a joyous one for us Dons fans. People made sure Sevco were every bit as odious as the former club and even Milne and Considine told us to want a strong team from Ibrox. I have never rated Milne as a chairman and Considine as a player but after such statements they made I don’t rate them as a person either.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast