+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fishal Killie home November 2nd Roll Call and whatever else anyone wants to post

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    ^^^^^

Absolutely, I'm sure the club (as am I) are looking to win all three games in our wee mini three game look-ahead.
    Sometimes in football, you don't always get the result you deserve and certainly there should no expectation of entitlement.
    therefore, I'm realistically looking AT 7 points out of 9, whilst you are (in my opinion) pessimistically looking AT only 1 point out of 9
    So we're on the same page.

Excellent. This could be the start of a beautiful friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    So we're on the same page.

Excellent. This could be the start of a beautiful friendship.
    Nae quite.
    Anyway, I’ve captured your prediction.

Jim Traynor aka Devanha Red reckons SevCo will draw with one of Ross County, Livingston or Hamilton in their next three league games

Nae quite.
    Anyway, I’ve captured your prediction.
    The Jim Traynor patter really isn't working. Time to give up on it min.

The Jim Traynor patter really isn't working. Time to give up on it min.
    Never, you still insist on SevCo having the same history and honour of DeidCo, so you can ram that right up your Jim Traynor Jacksie

Never, you still insist on SevCo having the same history and honour of DeidCo
    Those are the facts. They are the same club. Blame Milne & his masonic cohorts for that.

One game in and the predictions are as follows: -

3 game mini prediction league
    donsdaft is on 9 points (3 wins) with a +12 goal difference Still on target, but will need a barrowload of goals (+11) in the next two games
    Pauldolski10 is on 9 points (3 wins)Still on track
    afc1903mad is on 7 points. (No defeats, draw with Killie)Still on track, called the win against Hamilton correctly
    its_a_goal is on 7 points (No defeats, draw with Ross County) Still on track, called the win against Hamilton correctly
    redday1903 is on 5 points (Hamilton win with two draws) Still on track, called the win against Hamilton correctly
    Red Zone is on 4 points (1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss) Still on track, but now expects the Don's to not win in their next two games
    BogBrush1903 is on 3 points (Killie win, two losses)Still on track for the 3 points, but called the Hamilton result incorrectly
    Jupiter is on 3 points (three 0-0 draws) Still on track for the three points
    Red John is on 3 points(Not defined whether it is 2 defeats or three draws)Still on track, but now expects us to lose the next two games
    nice1simmie is on 2 points (No wins) Out of the running, failed at the first hurdle. Must be happy that the team have exceeded his expectations
    BUS is on 1 Point (No wins)Out of the running, failed at the first hurdle. Must be happy that the team have exceeded his expectations
    day but I'll include tomorrow any complete predictions posted ahead of the kick off tonight

Elsewhere
    Jim Traynor aka Devanha Red reckons SevCo will draw with one of Ross County, Livingston or Hamilton in their next three league gamesStill on track, but needs the Huns to draw in their remaining two games. On his Dons predictions, he'll be unhappy that we got a win given he wasn't going to be too unhappy losing all three

Mason89 is STILL too sh!t scared to make a predictionIt was not unsurprising and he can take comfort in that he cannot be wrong, but missed an opportunity to be correct (for once)

Mondo-Notion going for a Rooney hat-trick against Newport County, Swindon Town or Macclesfield Town.Has to wait till Saturday for Rooney's first chance to bag a hat-trick. Bold, Brave prediction to be fair given Rooney has scored 3 times in 14 league games this year.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    So did you mean that the uglies were “back where they belong” in Europe?
    You made an erse of It. Stop digging 😄

One game in and the predictions are as follows: -
    Looking very much like I'm a football prediction genius. Happy days.

Train up on Saturday and megabus home.

Prediction - narrow home win.

Crowd - possibly 10500

Looking very much like I'm a football prediction genius. Happy days.
    Bit early to blow yer own trumpet.
    Unfortunately I think SevCo will beat Livingston and Hamilton to blow your self appointed prediction genius status out of the water

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast