+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fishal Killie home November 2nd Roll Call and whatever else anyone wants to post

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    You made an erse of It. Stop digging ��
    Ok, I’ll make a deal with you, I’ll stop digging, if you explain what you meant by the “back where they being” comment.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Ok, I’ll make a deal with you, I’ll stop digging, if you explain what you meant by the “back where they belong” comment.
    They can't be "back", unless your talking about the fact they are now into their third year of participating in the Europa League

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    They can't be "back", unless your talking about the fact they are now into their third year of participating in the Europa League
    That’s one of the reasons why I was questioning Davila’s comment in the first place. In true politician style, he has completely avoided answering the question.

They were away for what was it, five seasons? They are now back.

That's something you'd have to thank Milne and his masonic mates for.

I personally wanted them dead and buried. Out of football forever. Ibrox sold off and flats or an Asda built where it used to stand but unfortunately those in positions of power in this country wanted them to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    That’s one of the reasons why I was questioning Davila’s comment in the first place. In true politician style, he has completely avoided answering the question.
    Yep, tends to ignore facts such as the players that left (MaGregor, Whittaker, Lafferty, Naismith, Davis etc) were able to do so because they were not the same club.

Yep, tends to ignore facts such as the players that left (MaGregor, Whittaker, Lafferty, Naismith, Davis etc) were able to do so because they were not the same club.
    Not the same business entity.

They are however the same horrible club and frankly anybody who can't admit to that isn't being very honest with themselves.

Not the same business entity.

They are however the same horrible club and frankly anybody who can't admit to that isn't being very honest with themselves.
    So which club were they registered to play for?

So which club were they registered to play for?
    You're conflating businesses with football clubs.

They're two different things. I'm a football fan not a solicitor and as such I have zero interest in the names of PLC's and ****e like that.

Rangers playing at ibrox, same cavemen fans, same stadium, same history, same playing of the proddy / loyalist card, same crest, same colours are the same lot you've hated since childhood.

You know it's the same club. Of course you do. If you didn't they wouldn't get under your skin so much 👍

You're conflating businesses with football clubs.

They're two different things. I'm a football fan not a solicitor and as such I have zero interest in the names of PLC's and ****e like that.

Rangers playing at ibrox, same cavemen fans, same stadium, same history, same playing of the proddy / loyalist card, same crest, same colours are the same lot you've hated since childhood.

You know it's the same club. Of course you do. If you didn't they wouldn't get under your skin so much ��
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks
    Exactly. He knows fine well it's the same club.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast