+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fishal Killie home November 2nd Roll Call and whatever else anyone wants to post

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Same with me. I used to really like going to watch us and a day out with the lads but now you couldn’t pay me to go...absolute no interest in wanting to go to the football now. I am on the verge of chucking watching us on RedTV....it just p!sses you off when you set eyes on us. There is very little positive about Aberdeen Football Club at this time.
    We got an award for our community trust work.

I'm trying to find out if we're running a scheme similar to that of Greenock Morton's this Christmas? They're giving 70 poor, lonely unfortunates the opportunity to have a full Christmas dinner in company. That really is tremendous stuff from a great club.

AFCCT is a totally different entity. It has the Dons badge on the front but each and every volunteer at AFCCT works their @sses off unlike the slack shower of sh!te that paraded as our first team on Sunday.

The team, management and board, don't deserve to have AFCCT associated with them.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    AFCCT is a totally different entity. It has the Dons badge on the front but each and every volunteer at AFCCT works their @sses off unlike the slack shower of sh!te that paraded as our first team on Sunday.

The team, management and board, don't deserve to have AFCCT associated with them.
    Well said

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post

You seem clued up to such an extent I suspect you are one of the volunteers.

Could you confirm if you'll be operating a scheme similar to that of Morton's this Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    There is very little positive about Aberdeen Football Club at this time.
    Actually there is fk all positive about Aberdeen Football Club at this time pal.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Actually there is fk all positive about Aberdeen Football Club at this time pal.
    The club shop is on the up. Still can't rival the supply of patches they used to have at Nelson Street though. King of Clubs, are dynamite etc. Struggling to find new ones to sew on the back of my denim.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    They recently released the JVC top, so fair f*cks to them for that. You have to buy & iron on the Umbro badge yourself but you can’t have everything

Seen the day where I wouldn't miss a home match if I was off and available on the Saturday. My interest has sunk to an all time low and seriously CBA with wasting my time. Definitely out.

As for predictions.

Hamilton - either 1-1 or a very dull 1-0 win

Killie - goalless draw written all over it

St J - Should win but our record is mixed. Go for 1-0 but wouldn't surprise me if it's a draw.

Min 3 points to a maximum of 7 in next three games is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by redday1903 View Post

St J - Should win but our record is mixed. Go for 1-0 but wouldn't surprise me if it's a draw.
    Ross County game comes before the St J game

Quote Originally Posted by redday1903 View Post
    As for predictions.

Hamilton - either 1-1 or a very dull 1-0 win

Killie - goalless draw written all over it

Min 3 points to a maximum of 7 in next three games is my guess.
    Make a decision and I'll add you to the mini 3 game prediction table

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    You seem clued up to such an extent I suspect you are one of the volunteers.

Could you confirm if you'll be operating a scheme similar to that of Morton's this Christmas?
    I am not a volunteer, but know a good few of them that are.

no idea what they have planned at Xmas to be honest.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast