+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fishal Killie home November 2nd Roll Call and whatever else anyone wants to post

The Fishal Killie home November 2nd Roll Call and whatever else anyone wants to post

OK OK OK for the sake of trying to restore some order and save some folks sanity here it is
    THE LONG AWAITED and ANTICIPATED fishal Killie at home match thread and whatever the fk anyone else wants to post on here as the chances are it will be far more interesting and possibly even entertaining on what will be on view next weekend.

In / Oot - as the last number of games have been for BUS it's a big fat fkn certainly NOOOOOO fkn way from me !!!!

Furry Boots - in my sandpit somewhere.

Pre - Power boating with my family, trying to get the eldest on a water ski (now that should be a laugh)

Post - Drinking

Prediction - I seriously don't really give a flying fk

In/Oot : oot and resoundingly so.

Match prediction - past caring.

*Smallest possible turnout out would be the optimal outcome from the day.

About fcuking time.

Now, where's the Ross County thread?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    About fcuking time.

When we playing them brother. Is it a league cup match?

About fcuking time.

All in good time, caller all in good time.

Now speaking about county when they were at Pittodrie earlier on and I was still tuning in via Red TV i wrongly said that I thought county were dead ringers for relegation. My opinion on that has changed and out of our next three games I can see us struggling like fk to get three points, I think we could be staring at 1 point from 9 but like I said in the OP i seriously don't give a flying fk
    I have been a subscriber of red tv international ever since it was launched and when I am due to renew next time it's a no fkn way from me unless Mc fkn winless is no longer here.
    My current subscription is due for renewal in February so I guess i wont be renewing coz the lit hun bearded little tw@t will most likey leading our club down into the depths of despair.

But hey ho apprently we are better than we used to be so all is ok eh

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    All in good time, caller all in good time.

Now speaking about county when they were at Pittodrie earlier on and I was still tuning in via Red TV i wrongly said that I thought county were dead ringers for relegation. My opinion on that has changed and out of our next three games I can see us struggling like fk to get three points, I think we could be staring at 1 point from 9 but like I said in the OP i seriously don't give a flying fk
    I have been a subscriber of red tv international ever since it was launched and when I am due to renew next time it's a no fkn way from me unless Mc fkn winless is no longer here.
    My current subscription is due for renewal in February so I guess i wont be renewing coz the lit hun bearded little tw@t will most likey leading our club down into the depths of despair.

But hey ho apprently we are better than we used to be so all is ok eh
    1 point from 9 out of Hamilton, Killie and Ross County.
    Ok then, lets see

Hamilton away where we always struggle,County away is another where i have seen us struggle before and Killie at home who have improved since we drew with them earlier? Aye 1 outta 9 isn't impossible,what do you think we'll get AFC1903?

1 point from 9 out of Hamilton, Killie and Ross County.
    Ok then, lets see
    As I said pal, i seriously don't give a flying fk anymore, as I am well and truly sick fed up with it all
    but really 1 out 9 in the next three games is not beyond the realms of possibility, as surelyto fk even you can finally admit the murderwell performance was merely a fluke and papered over the cracks, and surely you can also finally admit we are fkn dire and have been heading this way for almost 2 fkn years now and rapidly since our fkn illustrious leader was welcomed back into the fold (by some not me) after his hun soul searching adventure

What a fkn kn0b

But hey ho it's all ok as apparently we are better than we used to be

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Hamilton away where we always struggle,County away is another where i have seen us struggle before and Killie at home who have improved since we drew with them earlier? Aye 1 outta 9 isn't impossible,what do you think we'll get AFC1903?
    1 out of 9 isn't impossible, I accept could happen. Are you going with that as your prediction too?

For me.
    Hamilton - I get, as we have lost games there, albeit it has been 2 1/2 years since we last lost down there (Feb 17). Our last trip there we beat them three nil.
    Home and away since that Fab 17 defeat, we have played them 7 times, winning 5, drawing 1, and losing 1 (our last game).
    Overall, I'm confident of a win

Killie at home. - This will be interesting, our head to head v Killie was very good, only losing the once in about 18 games in "The Craig Thomson Show". Allessio seems to have turned them round though, so it will be a tough match.
    I think it will likely be a draw to be honest, but can still see us winning.

Ross County - Away game will make it tougher, but we still have a good record against them. It may end up a draw, but I reckon we will beat them.

Realistically, we should be looking for 7 points (IMO)

I certainly won’t be going to this match but I understand why people who have purchased season tickets etc will go.
    The match is a bit away so it will give McInnes plenty of time to think of excuses when it comes to his post match interviews. The man is a fruad and has been conning our club about the desperate need for training facilities to level the playing field. We could have the best training facilities in the world but I can guarantee the idiot will play the same system and have similar approaches to matches against the likes of Celtic. He doesn’t want to win but insists the club stump up £12m which will bring no return. What a disgrace!!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast